News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

MB Grapevine (DLS)

Started by PhiloB, December 15, 2014, 04:20:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhiloB

Run of the mill DLS no mods.  Sounds killer.  Etched board, Grindcustoms 3pdt board.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brucer

That is a GREAT looking build PhiloB.  On my list for sure.  Love the simple, but very effective graphics.  Nice to hear it sounds killer too.

cooder

BigNoise Amplification

PhiloB

Thanks.  I worked for days on the art work and finally scratched it all!  Went with something that required very little effort so I could get it boxed up for a gig on Tuesday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hogharry

Just goes to prove that simple is sometimes best with graphics. Looks great!
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

jubal81

Really dig the reverse type style and how it works with the whole theme. Top notch!
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

Jabulani Jonny

Dude that's sweet.  The DLS caught my eye recently.  I need to pick up a board and check it out.  Great graphics BTW.
Jonathan

Kinki fuzz

Looks great! Sure it sounds killer too!

emmepi

hi!
great job! I'm debugging mine, i can't have a decent volume (the bypass vol is more then the fx on with all pots at 10), and the gain isn't so much as it should be.
Can you please tell me your voltages for the Qs? 9v or 12v power supply...
thanks a lot!

nzCdog