News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

10 years!

Started by madbean, December 15, 2014, 06:20:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

Thanks so much, guys! Of course, it goes without saying that I owe my continued success to all of you. The MBP community keeps me moving forward!

TGP39

Congrats Brian. I think one of the greatest forms of accomplishment is watching "students" of yours learn from you and then go on to become fantastic circuit designers themselves.  There are so many awesome projects in the Members Projects and Tutorial section.  That whole section was really inspired by you.  I also am looking forward to the day I can add my own project into that section. Thank you.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

peAk

Congrats!

I have to say, I have been on this forum for about a year and this place is the absolute best forum I belong to. This includes even non pedal related forums as well.

Two Thumbs up to You and this Community!!

spin

That's awesome Brian, I had no idea you had only been at this for 10 years. Your knowledge and ability had led me to believe you were born with an iron in one hand and a bottle of ferric-chloride in another. A big thanks to you for everything you do for this community.

GrindCustoms

Happy decade of noise generating engineering! :)

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Superstereosix

In Defense Of Humans
affiliations: No TV

Guitarmageddon

Yep, congrats and thx!
Just like Dave, it was BYOC, Madbean and...CJ that taught me almost everything- and made me into the obsessive, but happy builder I am. :)
Free access to the internet is vital, and wonderful. Let's all fight to keep it that way.  8)
Spud knows tone!

Captain Cod at
www.codtone.com