News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2015 - Put in your requests

Started by madbean, December 18, 2014, 07:09:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marv Mod

How about an option to buy gift vouchers? This will help Brian with cash flow and help those who know you love Madbean stuff, but don't know exactly what to get as a gift? Just a thought...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

midwayfair

Quote from: agoldoor on December 22, 2014, 02:24:02 PM
Quote from: junkemail86 on December 19, 2014, 11:32:51 AM
Consider posting any new available projects on your main page.  To make sure there are no new projects I typically read through the project names to see if there is one I don't recognize

Yes! ditto this! I do the same thing!

Better idea: Brian, you should be able to add a twitter widget so that those people who don't follow you on Twitter can see when you announce things.

dont-tase-me-bro

I thought this would save me money.

jimilee

We need s pedal like a delay and it needs to be called the madbean bean flicker!
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

thesameage

Here's my suggestion for the "keeping the lights on" category. In the vein of the Fulltone Fulldrive clones and building off of the upcoming dirtbuddy release, how about a 2-in-1 PCB of the dirtbuddy and a mudbunny. The kingslayer and the mudbunny sound so good together that it makes sense and you've probably got most of the hard design work already done.

Call it the Dirt Bunny, Dirty Buddy Deluxe, Mud Buddy... you get the idea. Sure, anyone could just buy both separate PCB's, but they really do belong in the same box.

peAk

Stereo In / Stereo Out for us who are using pedals for stuff other than just guitar.

mcasemo

find a way for me to finally quit facebook and just check madbean all day.  madface.  madbook.  facebean.  madbook. 

madbean

Theremin would be cool, no doubt.

dont-tase-me-bro

Something like this would be cool.

http://www.moogmusic.com/products/moogerfoogers/mf-104m-super-delay

The moog thing with optional expression pedals for every knob is a great feature

dont-tase-me-bro

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Lubdar

Quote from: peAk on December 23, 2014, 09:13:16 PM
Stereo In / Stereo Out for us who are using pedals for stuff other than just guitar.

I think a stereo out for time based effects would be awesome!
(--c^.^)--c

madbean

Quote from: dont-tase-me-bro on January 02, 2015, 06:31:59 PM
Something like this would be cool.

http://www.moogmusic.com/products/moogerfoogers/mf-104m-super-delay

The moog thing with optional expression pedals for every knob is a great feature

Haha. Yeah...that's not gonna happen. Have you ever seen the inside of that one?

madbean

Quote from: Lubdar on January 03, 2015, 11:51:17 AM
Quote from: peAk on December 23, 2014, 09:13:16 PM

I think a stereo out for time based effects would be awesome!

I agree. In fact, I am looking at adding a stereo out to the Dirtbag. I'd like one for the ZPSDX2 but I do not see any way of fitting it.