News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Spreadsheet to track inventory, with Mouser catalog numbers

Started by dont-tase-me-bro, December 18, 2014, 05:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dont-tase-me-bro

This may or may not be of use to some of you.  This is a spreadsheet to track inventory - it is tabbed at the bottom for resistors, film caps, electors, diodes, and ceramic caps.

I created this awhile ago for my own use.  It is somewhat crude, but it works.

BOM's going in vertically, one pedal per column.  There are formulas on the left that total them up, and deduct from what you have in stock. To keep the inventory straight, you have to keep adding your latest delivery to the total from the old order.  For example, if you had ten 100k resistors and used them a month ago, but now your latest group needs another ten, when that comes in, you don't have ten in stock, you don't have twenty.  Basically, it totals however many you ever ordered, because it deducts however many you ever needed.  As I said, it's crude, but it works. 

The formulas total what you need, when you have negative quantities it shows with a negative sign.

The part numbers are not absolute, just what I've ordered in the past.  I recommend you review these if you plan on using it, as I patched this together from stuff  I read on the forum, and I don't fully know what I'm doing.  The Panasonic ones were EOL and may be gone.  The ceramic ones are not multi layer, they are the normal beige disc ones.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_tBdpDd9QrVPdgfhoE-YtXwZAX2bwc88u0yFFF6fQ2g/edit?usp=sharing
I thought this would save me money.

cranberry3

dont-tase-me-bro

Google pulled some of the formatting from when I had it in excel.  You should be able to still freeze the panes so that it scrolls, keeping the parts on the left visible, while you scroll through 30 vertical columns of pedals.
I thought this would save me money.