Main Menu

Pedalboard pics megathread

Started by madbean, December 19, 2014, 07:16:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playpunk

"my legend grows" - playpunk

Jabulani Jonny

My latest:

Starting from Bottom Right to VP Jr:  Bearhug->Kraken->Cerulean (BBOD) ->Klone -> BYOC OD2 ->Cosmo -> VP Jr -> EHX Pulsar -> Ibanez CS9 -> Multiplex Jr ->Tenebrion -> TC Electronics Nova Delay

Tuner is from tuner out of VP Jr.  I try to keep a little extra room on the board for when I have pedals I want to try out.  The Pulsar is soon to be replaced by Drolo's Twin Peaks Tremolo.  Can't wait for that one.

I'm also looking at a 2-in-1 with Jon's Clipper Ship into a Kingslayer.  Kind of thinking that would be a sweet 2 in 1. 

Jonathan

GrindCustoms

What it is so far.. as stuff have started to move less around... well.. trying to...

And it goes....

Guitar Input(Multi) - TunerOut/Mute (in parrallel with audio path) - RottenKomp(Modded LoveSqueeze/Multi) - Send to EHX Pitchfork - Modded Mutron MicroV Filter(Blue) - Return to Klone(Multi) - TubeScreamer(Multi) - Send to Function FX ClusterFuzz - TSM680 MKII (BMP that kills them all) - Return to Decimator(Multi) - Multi Output to Machette (UglyFace/LFO - 5knobber/2Footswitch Grinded) - Maestro PSA1 Phaser(3Footswitch/knobless) - Ibanez FL9 Flanger MIJ - Ibanez AD9 Delay MIJ - RubADubDeluxe Reverb - Ditto Looper - Amp Input!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

micromegas

Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 21, 2015, 07:48:15 AM
What it is so far.. as stuff have started to move less around... well.. trying to...

And it goes....

Guitar Input(Multi) - TunerOut/Mute (in parrallel with audio path) - RottenKomp(Modded LoveSqueeze/Multi) - Send to EHX Pitchfork - Modded Mutron MicroV Filter(Blue) - Return to Klone(Multi) - TubeScreamer(Multi) - Send to Function FX ClusterFuzz - TSM680 MKII (BMP that kills them all) - Return to Decimator(Multi) - Multi Output to Machette (UglyFace/LFO - 5knobber/2Footswitch Grinded) - Maestro PSA1 Phaser(3Footswitch/knobless) - Ibanez FL9 Flanger MIJ - Ibanez AD9 Delay MIJ - RubADubDeluxe Reverb - Ditto Looper - Amp Input!
I said it on facebook and will repeat it here: demo!! This thing has to sound epic
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

GrindCustoms

Thanks Adan! If changing the Gain - Push/Pull potentiometer in my MarkIV does'nt turn out being a nightmare... i'd probably be able to wrap a crap clip together... As i need a high gain amp to demonstrate entirely how i'm using that setup.

Rej

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

micromegas

Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 22, 2015, 05:10:29 AM
Thanks Adan! If changing the Gain - Push/Pull potentiometer in my MarkIV does'nt turn out being a nightmare... i'd probably be able to wrap a crap clip together... As i need a high gain amp to demonstrate entirely how i'm using that setup.

Rej
I have a similar problem with a push/pull potentiometer in my old Mark III. It changes from channel1 to channel2 whenever it feels to (like right in the middle of a recording or so)
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

GrindCustoms

Quote from: micromegas on February 22, 2015, 05:18:38 AM
Quote from: GrindCustoms on February 22, 2015, 05:10:29 AM

Rej
I have a similar problem with a push/pull potentiometer in my old Mark III. It changes from channel1 to channel2 whenever it feels to (like right in the middle of a recording or so)

Send Mesa an email with your amp serial number and they'll get you the right pot, mine is a first draft production unit and they sent me the pot used back in those days because i wanted to keep the integrity of the amp as much as possible. Very comprehensive people, though... they'll try to sell you a MarkV or Mark25... word! hehe

mmlee

Nowhere near as fancy as any of your pedalboards but here is my humble little board I just threw together in just under an hour out of an old plank of wood I found in the basement.

It goes from right to left:
Tuner, demo tape fuzz, GCFX Catch 22, Stomptown Pennyroyal Chorus, Line 6 Echo Park

The demo tape fuzz is my own layout with optical bypass on the PCB, I'll do a build a report at some point.

The board is for a gig tonight, I've been engineering for my friends band and he needs a guitarist for tonight.  Its going to be my first gig in a year, I best get learning the songs. Wish me luck!

Cheers,
Marcus
>Marcus

Cortexturizer

nice to see even more guys rocking their own layouts and little diy wonders, great board
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Tremster

(Board has changed a lot, so removed pictures here)

storyboardist

Here's the current incarnation of my board.

Ernie Ball Volume Jr. > Boss TU-2 (tuner out)
                               > Voodoo Labs Sparkle Drive > MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion > Tonebender Mk. II Professional clone > Danelectro Cool Cat Tremolo > Vox Repeat Percussion clone > MXR Carbon Copy > Boss PS-5 Super Shifter
Guy behind Effects Layouts

raccoondad

My humble gigging board.

It sounds like this (my band): https://ocelotalot.bandcamp.com

Top left (white/black) is a Devi Ever Hyperion I built with a switchable Green Ringer octave and Voltage Sag knob.

Top right (ghost) is a Rat with switchable Gain knobs I built using Madbean's Runt board

Middle (bare with red sharpie) is a combination Delay/Reverb I built with Grindcustom's Tenebrion Reverb  and Madbean's Zero Point Micro II boards.

Dminner

Thanks to all you guys that helped make it happen.  All pedals were built in collaboration with madbean members :) (aside from the volume pedal).

So close to finishing. Almost wired up but ran out of patch cables...

lrgaraujo

Quote from: Dminner on May 04, 2015, 05:23:13 PM
Thanks to all you guys that helped make it happen.  All pedals were built in collaboration with madbean members :) (aside from the volume pedal).

So close to finishing. Almost wired up but ran out of patch cables for the volume pedal.

My goodness, that's amazing!