News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Happy new year!

Started by the3secondrule, December 31, 2014, 12:39:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the3secondrule

Is it 2015 anywhere else yet? Greetings from the future  8)

I'm looking forward to 2015 being quite a challenging, yet hopefully rewarding year.

Don't have any resolutions as such, but I'd like to spend more time playing guitar this coming year.

Hope everyone has had/will have/is having a great NYE - I had a quiet night at home.

Here's a song:
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Hogharry

Happy new year, person from the future! 9 hours to go here in the UK.
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

selfdestroyer

Make it a safe one guys.. to much madness around new years these days. It will be a movie and scotch at home with the wife for me.

Cody

juansolo

I have a cup of tea. Don't want to be going mad now.  8)
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Shrtyska9

Happy New Year Guys! Going to be a quiet night here as well. Watching the Rangers game with a few beers and too much food! Going to try and avoid a hang over so I can enjoy the Winter Classic tomorrow. Maybe check the thickness on the pond and get a much needed skate in as well.

Here's to an awesome 2015!

Richard

Richard

alanp

Maybe it's because I'm waiting on lawyers and deposit releases from my Kiwisaver, but I honestly don't care much about New Years this year(s), beyond having four days off, two of which are stat days.

Hope everyone enjoys themselves regardless :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

cooder

Happy New Years to everyone! All the success, good times and most of all being safe and well with all the loved ones! :)
BigNoise Amplification

SmoothAction

Let make it a good one!

Nice jam btw, the3secondrule.

small fish

2015 is 1hour and 36 minutes old.
Greetings from Germany to everyone!!!

regards,
Carsten
Guitars are made of trees! Paper is made of trees!
Recycle your paper, so there are more trees left - to make guitars!

gordo

Happy New Year everyone.  This has been a killer year for me with a new job (although way less build time) and looking for a good many more (years and projects)   ;D
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

micromegas

Greetings from Spain!
3 hours after midnight here. Time to go to bed and prepare for new years madness!
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

GrindCustoms

Happy new year my friends!

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/