News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Projects with CV or expression pedal control?

Started by RobA, December 27, 2014, 07:32:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobA

I've been playing with the expression control of the Flintlock and the Stage Fright and I've been having a blast. So, I'm looking for pointers to other DIY projects with expression pedal control.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

alanp

Doppelganger, Meatball, Wobulator, ?Flange, Ring Stinger.
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

nieradka

RobA

Um, any smaller (read easier) suggestions? The Ludwig pedal looks seriously complex to deal with.

These do all look interesting though, so thanks for pointing them out to me. I will get around to trying at least a couple of them out eventually.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rock•it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

nieradka

the vox repeat percusion on moosapatamus. Any project with a rate or speed pot could probably be modded in the same way.

RobA

Quote from: nieradka on December 30, 2014, 08:29:31 AM
the vox repeat percusion on moosapatamus. Any project with a rate or speed pot could probably be modded in the same way.
Looks interesting, thanks for pointing it out to me. I'll have to breadboard it. Of course, that means I'll need to make another Mouser order to get hold of a 2N6027 -- I just hate having excuses to order parts.

nieradka

Some of the mods to the original he makes I dont agree with. Using mpsa18s for instance makes it not cut off all the way, which is sort of the point of the original. Take the original schematic and his and breadboard both.

RobA

Quote from: nieradka on December 31, 2014, 11:14:36 AM
Some of the mods to the original he makes I dont agree with. Using mpsa18s for instance makes it not cut off all the way, which is sort of the point of the original. Take the original schematic and his and breadboard both.
OK, I'll do that. Thanks for the advice.