News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Nightmare after Xmas!

Started by Shrtyska9, December 29, 2014, 09:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Richard...

Very glad to hear that everyone was OK. There have been about 6 woodstove fires around me as of late. Most were contained quickly however, 1 of them resulted in fatalities. Give the family extra hugs and kisses   ;)

On a lighter note....

I don't think it was an accident! That Santa looks awfully guilty! After all... he shouldn't still be there! He should be at the North Pole preparing for next year....  8)

Shrtyska9

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on December 30, 2014, 09:49:30 AM
Richard...

Very glad to hear that everyone was OK. There have been about 6 woodstove fires around me as of late. Most were contained quickly however, 1 of them resulted in fatalities. Give the family extra hugs and kisses   ;)

On a lighter note....

I don't think it was an accident! That Santa looks awfully guilty! After all... he shouldn't still be there! He should be at the North Pole preparing for next year....  8)

Thanks Greg!
Yeah it's one of those things I hadn't really thought about. After the fact my dad says he had been thinking about cleaning it but failed to mention it anybody. Smh. But we have the brush and more than enough rod to get it clean so it shouldn't be an issue from now on.

You know I thought that Santa looked suspicious to me too. I mean he is standing on a melted treadmill yet he has incurred no damage and his beard isn't even sooty!
Apparently we were on the naughty list and he decided to leave the coal not in our stockings but lodged in our chimney! Lol

Richard
Richard