News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The next evolution - important annoucement

Started by madbean, May 26, 2011, 04:34:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

G.G.

Quote from: madbean on May 27, 2011, 12:37:43 PM
There actually might be two vibe projects. One for a 125B and another for either a wah shell or 1590BB :) They will most likely have somewhat different features.

2 vibes.  :o  crap. I gotta unsubscribe from this thread, it's killing me!   :)

jcuempire

Brian,

Best of luck on this venture.  It's pretty obvious that you have a legion of loyal customers that are ready to back you up... and with good reason.  You provide a great service and great products.  Just promise that there will always be stuff for the more stompbox-challenged of us to work on!

Looking forward to the new MBP.

Thanks

Keith

maysink

Quote from: jcuempire on May 27, 2011, 01:42:05 PM
It's pretty obvious that you have a legion of loyal customers that are ready to back you up... and with good reason.  You provide a great service and great products.

Yep. That about sums it up. And, in case I haven't said it before, thanks Brian!
[nothing to see here]
-e

madbean

Quote from: maysink on May 26, 2011, 08:23:17 PM
Ahh the elusive fabb'd Mysterioso! That thing is more rare than bigfoot!

I'll consider doing the single channel version of this again. I feel that's enough modification not to get anyone too riled up.

Same goes for the King of Klones, the single channel KOT. I'll continue to offer that one.

TheCobbenator

Good to know! I was wanting to try both of those down the road and was hoping that a single version of them would be available (and enough difference to keep from being harassed)

In case I missed saying it as well, Thank you Brian! You're the freaking man!

Myramyd

When do you think this sale will take place?

Not that I need to spend any more money right now but, I want to be prepared you know!  :P

J

JakeFuzz

Quote from: Myramyd on May 30, 2011, 10:47:29 AM
When do you think this sale will take place?

Not that I need to spend any more money right now but, I want to be prepared you know!  :P

J

It could be a.... Memorial Day sale!  ;D

bigmufffuzzwizz

Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

juansolo

While it's a shame to drop some really fantasitic boards, I totally understand why you're doing it. All power to you fella.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

insomniac2295

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of the sequencer project! I'd love to build me a sequenced tremolo  ;D

Keep it up!