News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pair of delays and some firsts for the new year!

Started by Luke51411, January 11, 2015, 02:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flanagan0718

Cool man, I'll look into ordering a multiplex. Did you put this in a 1590BB or is it a 1590xx?

Luke51411

1590xx you could maybe get it in a BB with the modulation pcb from 1776 or maybe a BBT but I wasn't going to risk it. I'm kind of digging bigger box effects lately anyway.

Hogharry

A nice pair of delays! Decals look pretty good for a first go.
...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

Luke51411

Quote from: Hogharry on January 12, 2015, 09:02:19 AM
A nice pair of delays! Decals look pretty good for a first go.
Thanks! The first one I put on the multiplex was the best, it was pretty straight but I messed that up by clear coating too soon and also I cut out the holes from the decal before clear coating which I think made it worse. There are some wrinkles in the rebote that can't really be seen in the picture but it's one I'm giving away to a friend and didn't feel like redoing. Now that I'm starting to get used to waterslides I'm working on art for a fuzzbox that I got the pcbs for in a Christmas Pif. I'm pretty excited about that one!

luks999

Quote from: Luke51411 on January 12, 2015, 06:07:02 AM
It's the last delay you'll ever ne..... Ah wait who am I kidding?

haha :D never say that. ive once said to my girlfriend, thats the last pedal im gonna build i swear... i broke that one quicker than i thought and never stopped ever since :D

but that multiplex is really great shit, never seen a more versatile digital delay so far!

Luke51411

It can just plain do stuff that I didn't know was possible.