News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

05.30 - Inventory Reduction Sale, New Fabbed Boards

Started by madbean, May 30, 2011, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

As promised, the inventory reduction sale starts today. There are ton of boards on sale a decent reductions.

The sale is on:
Firebomb, Slambox, Boomstick, Sabertooth, Zombii, Pork Barrel, Macheen, Poindexter, Aristocrat, Darkside, Neutrino, Serendipity, Sunking and Yellow Shark.

New fabbed boards are available.

Double Flush - modded Bajaman Trembulator
Mangler - old project with a new design---classic fuzz face with PCB mounted pots and mojo parts layout
Rangemaster - similar to the previous layout but with PCB mounted pot
Bloviator - Bajaman Sonic Stump / Sonic Stomp

I'm also doing something new with the re-stocked Sunking boards. There will be a limit of three per order from now until they are gone. Since this may be the last time it is stocked, I want to make sure that everyone who wants one gets one. Also, to avoid someone floating in, buying a bunch and then seeing new builds up on eBay, haha! And, yeah, I'm going to be a hard-ass about it. Orders of more than three Sunkings will be cancelled or modified. Sorry to be mean...but I'm also trying to be fair.

The new fabbed boards will be here in a couple of days. I'm making ordering avilable now to coincide with the sale. Also, there will be some new documentation coming for those.

Cheers!

sprayfe

JakeFuzz

Just ordered two Sunking Boards! Thanks a bunch Brian.

petesz

Ang3lus

bigmufffuzzwizz

You really know how to get us!!
I was hoping for a new project in there.. :-X
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

sprayfe

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on May 30, 2011, 04:05:39 PM
You really know how to get us!!
I was hoping for a new project in there.. :-X

Me too! But the thread title didn't give me that vibe.
Get it!?
I need some sleep ;)

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

redbean

Quote from: madbean on May 30, 2011, 03:06:17 PM
As promised, the inventory reduction sale starts today. There are ton of boards on sale a decent reductions...

Yay!... my cart is filling up! Looks like I'll be eating beans and rice on more than just Mondays for the next few months. :D
es là-bas!!

madbean

There will be two new projects released later this week: the Quadrovibe and a new overdrive called the Tilt. The only holdup is that I'm going to be ordering some of the lamps needed for the Quadrovibe. These will be included for the first 25 or so boards free of charge.

The Tilt is turning out pretty awesome. It's a combo of a mosfet boost into a single muff stage with a passive baxandall and then a recovery stage. It sounds rad!

redbean

Quote from: madbean on May 30, 2011, 05:41:26 PM
There will be two new projects released later this week: the Quadrovibe and a new overdrive called the Tilt. The only holdup is that I'm going to be ordering some of the lamps needed for the Quadrovibe. These will be included for the first 25 or so boards free of charge.

The Tilt is turning out pretty awesome. It's a combo of a mosfet boost into a single muff stage with a passive baxandall and then a recovery stage. It sounds rad!

Awesome!! Put me down for one of each.  ;D
es là-bas!!

petesz

Oh no.. theres more $$ i need to set aside haha!

k.rock!

Dude...You're killing me...I was about to check out my order and saw this...aaaah!! I will definitely order both of those!!
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

sprayfe

Sounds awesome! Would it be tacky to ask for a part# on the lamp?   I'm REALLy looking forward to your originals Brian. Much more exciting!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Can we presale/call dibs for the quadrovibe?  :)
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals