News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

05.30 - Inventory Reduction Sale, New Fabbed Boards

Started by madbean, May 30, 2011, 03:06:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4ndy

Noooo  :-[ I missed the Sunking. In the process of moving and haven't checked the forum from last week when it said they would be in stock on 5/31.

Any chance someone wants to sell me one?

k.rock!

Quote from: madbean on June 01, 2011, 04:46:46 PM
Quote from: thetrend77 on June 01, 2011, 04:04:23 PM
Any word on when the new build instructions for the Double Flush will be available?

My plan is tomorrow afternoon after a very long morning of bagging and tagging orders due out.

I have the same question about the Mangler :) I received it yesterday and I really want to get started with it. Thanks man! The boards look fantastic...

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

madbean

Check the projects page. I finished putting the remaining docs yesterday :)

k.rock!

Quote from: madbean on June 07, 2011, 10:06:10 AM
Check the projects page. I finished putting the remaining docs yesterday :)

huh! I had to clear my cache on my browser to see the updated page...haha I think I might be hanging out in here too much :P

Thanks man! U da man!

-Kaleb
God bless!
www.kalebromero.com

masterlk

Has anybody heard if all orders have been shipped? I see that Kaleb got his so I am excited!

[/quote]

I have the same question about the Mangler :) I received it yesterday and I really want to get started with it. Thanks man! The boards look fantastic...

-Kaleb
[/quote]

Rockhorst

Quick question (and first post)...Are all the sale items up for 'elimination' once the currenct stock has sold out? Specifically interested in the Neutrino, since it's such a great tweakable circuit.

Zerstorte Zelle

JakeFuzz

Quote from: Rockhorst on June 09, 2011, 02:37:15 PM
Quick question (and first post)...Are all the sale items up for 'elimination' once the currenct stock has sold out? Specifically interested in the Neutrino, since it's such a great tweakable circuit.

Yes.

Quote from: Zerstorte Zelle on June 09, 2011, 04:00:32 PM
is the darkside going to be discontinued?

Yes. Buy them while you can! I picked up one of these as well just to give it a go.

Rockhorst

Would be cool if there was a counter next to every project ;) So I can see if I need a mortgage on short term  ;D

irmcdermott

I'll just throw this out there.....

Do what I do and download the PDFs and learn how to etch :)

madbean

And very soon you will have Ian's personal tutorial for such a thing!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: irmcdermott on June 10, 2011, 08:02:31 AM
I'll just throw this out there.....

Do what I do and download the PDFs and learn how to etch :)

Basic Audio's PCB etching tutorial is very informative. The only thing I'm still left wondering about is drilling the pcb. It's probably not gonna makes sense until I try it myself.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

sprayfe

irmcdermott

I'll also throw out there. Support Brian by purchasing his boards, but learn to etch so you will always have the ones he discontinues.

yerbouti

Hey everyone,

This is my first post. Thanks Brian for the super fast delivery of my PCB's. They came in yesterday and I'm in The Netherlands. Now that's quick!

Can't wait to get started on the 12 pedals.. (yes, I know, I could not help myself  :P )

Cheers.