News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

EHX made a new Pulsar, Holy smokes !

Started by drolo, January 19, 2015, 12:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drolo

Leevibe

Wow. That is cool. I like the reverse. Pick dynamic control is cool too.

madbean

midwayfair

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo'

w

brejna

This is really amazing... 2:54 Twin Peaks Theme :D

LaceSensor

RobA

It sounds like it's digital control of analog trem. Any idea what the trem circuits are? Optical, VCA, something else. The really fast transitions make me thing it's some sort of VCA. Whatever it is, they're gonna sell a ton of them.
Affiliations: Music Unfolding (musicunfolding.com), software based effects and Rockā€¢it Frog (rock.it-frog.com), DIY effects (coming soon).

drolo

Quote from: brejna on January 19, 2015, 12:52:31 PM
This is really amazing... 2:54 Twin Peaks Theme :D
lol  ;D

Quote from: RobA on January 19, 2015, 01:14:20 PM
It sounds like it's digital control of analog trem. Any idea what the trem circuits are? Optical, VCA, something else. The really fast transitions make me thing it's some sort of VCA. Whatever it is, they're gonna sell a ton of them.

I doubt they would use vactrols, considering the price and the fact that they are probably not allowed anymore. Fet's are inconsistent and expensive. Their previous pulsar was OTA base so I can imagine that they went with that. That or simply digital. Let's wait a couple of months and the guys at FSB will have surely peaked inside :-)

Haberdasher

Looking for a discontinued madbean board?  Check out my THREAD

FABBED PCB's FOR SALE:
Now carrying Matched JFETS

rullywowr

EHX just loaded a "mission disc" into my brain.  Wow...

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

GermanCdn

Umm, yeah.  Think I need to own that.  Nuff said.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

m-Kresol

Call me crazy, but I just love "reverse" effects, no matter what kind.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

playpunk

So cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Micpoc

Quote from: Haberdasher on January 19, 2015, 01:22:45 PM
man ehx is just killing it right now

Right? Talk about the come-back kid... simply extraordinary.

jubal81

"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair