Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Just gotta share this!!!

Started by Govmnt_Lacky, January 27, 2015, 02:09:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Govmnt_Lacky

Quote from: billstein on January 27, 2015, 06:44:53 PM

Quote from: bela1961 on January 27, 2015, 05:29:24 PM
The folks at E-Bay will not be happy with this Boy, can you say fraud, prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

I wonder what he would do if somebody actually bought it. If I had a ton of extra money I think I would just to find out.

Probably refund.  ???

Soup39

I'd actually ship a box of air, if I were the seller and someone truly bought it.  Don't need negative feedback. 

GermanCdn

The guy's also selling empty liquor boxes, empty beer bottles, and some other stuff that appears to be legit ???

IDK, with all of the buyer biased policies that have been rolled out by ebay/PP, while I get it's a joke, it seems like a dumb thing to do.  If I were to buy it (which I can't, cause it doesn't ship to Canada), and if I was a real dick (which can happen, though typically not to complete strangers), the guy actually shipped a box of some sort or another (let's assume I buy it for $10 and best case scenario it costs him $8 to ship, plus 14% ebay/PP fees).  I receive the box, make the claim that it's a single neck, not a double neck, and I get my money back easy, and dude's out the shipping costs, plus he gets a negative.  Seems like a ways to go to make a joke.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

icecycle66