Main Menu

First two Madbean -builds

Started by Jebus, January 30, 2015, 03:06:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jebus

Hey!

Got my first two Madbean -builds ready.

Smoothie:

Basic build, nothing special here. First time I ever used decal. Turned out pretty good.

Zero Point Mini with little bit of modifications:

Added footswitch for ring and a potentiometer to modify the feedback resistor. It can go from very neutral delay to oscillating weirdness. You can also plug in a expression pedal to control the feedback, haven't tried that out yet. This one is built to a EHX Enigma Q-balls -enclosure, first time ever there was plenty of room inside..

No gutshots, these didn't turn out so pretty.

Tremster

Now that is a first post!
Welcome and well done!

Jebus

Thanks a lot! Next project is going to be some kind of dual overdrive/distortion. I've been thinking about Kingslayer and Sparkplug or Cherrybomb in one enclosure.

Luke51411

Nice work! I've got a mood ring and ZP micro sitting around, maybe that's what I'll do with them!

jprizz

Those look way nicer than my first builds. Welcome aboard!

Leevibe

rullywowr

First builds?  Wow  :o

Fantastic job.  Love them both. The "MXR-esque" Smoothie is great.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

alanp

Dymo Forever! :)

Still got pedals labelled with dymo myself!
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

studiodunn

Great job, and welcome to the party.

Jebus

Thanks all! Actually these are not my first builds, just first builds from the Madbean -catalog. Done couple pedal builds from GGG previously and worked as a amp tech, so soldering and all is familiar.  :)

GrindCustoms

Very nice builts, that Smoothie is plain perfect! 8)

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

cooder

What a smooth Smoothie and a nice big box! Great builds! 8)
BigNoise Amplification

selfdestroyer

Great job on the builds. Very clean Smoothie and a cool paint technique on the Zero Point.

Cody

ggarms

Why does the ZPM remind me of fight club? I might need some sleep. Nice work man, and welcome

billstein