News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

"Jan 30th" releases

Started by madbean, January 31, 2015, 09:20:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

I have the boards in. Right now I am working on the documentation. I would like to get most of it done before adding them into the store, but I plan to do this by this evening. If I don't finish all the docs I will let you guys know. The boards are looking great! More colors...no greenies.

midwayfair

Quote from: madbean on January 31, 2015, 09:20:22 AM
I have the boards in. Right now I am working on the documentation. I would like to get most of it done before adding them into the store, but I plan to do this by this evening. If I don't finish all the docs I will let you guys know. The boards are looking great! More colors...no greenies.

Let me know if you want some help with the Snow Day doc to take a load off :)

circusbrains

Cool beans!
Thanks for the update

pogart

Cool I was wondering. Have my eye on a few boards : )

Mojo Fandangle

Stinging for the Accustic Simulator......
"If you don't do it yourself, no-one else will do it yourself"

https://www.youtube.com/user/MarkDally

madbean

Ordering is now available. I got half the docs done today. I will get the other half done tomorrow.

:D

GrindCustoms

Flabulanche ordered! ...and couple other things, most interested in that one.
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jubal81

I'm officially on the highway.... 8)
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

madbean

pogart

Is the bumblebee fuzz available?. I tried to order it but it does not seem to end up in my shopping cart.

Luke51411

irmcdermott

Just purchased a Flabulanche!

madbean

I'll have that Flabulanche doc up this evening if all goes well.

Also, I will be adding in voltage readings to some of the other docs tomorrow. I'll let you guys know when that is done. I'm gonna get those in every build doc from now on since I know folks have been wanting them.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: madbean on February 03, 2015, 01:35:24 PM
I'll have that Flabulanche doc up this evening if all goes well.

Also, I will be adding in voltage readings to some of the other docs tomorrow. I'll let you guys know when that is done. I'm gonna get those in every build doc from now on since I know folks have been wanting them.

Thanks Brian, the voltages will be a huge help for sure. I have started updating my blog with my voltage also on all my builds just for reference.

Cody

nmbb

My pork barrel board already ordered, plus two 3PRR. wAiting for Laserwolf and Cave troll. (And who knows Hot Toddy)