News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Harbinger 2014 changes

Started by HailToTheBlues, February 01, 2015, 09:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HailToTheBlues

Hey guys,
So i'm currently finishing an harbinger one, and now Brian launched the new docs for the 2015 version of the harbinger, and i wanted to ask you guys if there was any parts i should change on my 2014 version? I read the changes, and they were mostly layout changes, but i can be wrong. I omitted the parts that are supposed to be omitted when using a 9v one spot, i'm going to use a 1n5817 at R54, and i'm going to try using an MPSA13 at Q13. Also, i saw that in the new version the speed pot is not wired as i wired mine (i wired as a normal pot in each row).

Best regards

madbean

You do not need to make any changes. Using the 1N5817 is a good idea, but beyond that it's all the same thing. I showed the SPD pot wired that way because it is less wiring, but the effect of using three wires per pot or using two wires per pot and tying lugs 2&1 together is exactly the same.

So, you are all good!

HailToTheBlues

Quote from: madbean on February 02, 2015, 12:12:44 AM
You do not need to make any changes. Using the 1N5817 is a good idea, but beyond that it's all the same thing. I showed the SPD pot wired that way because it is less wiring, but the effect of using three wires per pot or using two wires per pot and tying lugs 2&1 together is exactly the same.

So, you are all good!

Ok then, thanks for the answer Brian! Best regards!