News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Ouch

Started by gtr2, February 09, 2015, 05:05:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gtr2

Poor guy....feel bad for the dude...on many levels....
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

dont-tase-me-bro

reminded me of this

I thought this would save me money.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: gtr2 on February 09, 2015, 05:05:01 PM

Not sure what makes me laugh harder.. the slap.. or the sound of the guitar during the slap. lol

Cody

Apocalypto

mcallisterra

pryde

Jeez definitely sad playing but no one needs slapped for that. Wow.

chromesphere

Didn't they audition him?  He should be slapping himself for putting the inexperienced guitarist up in front of a crowd when he wasn't ready.  Pretty harsh...gee's...
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

billstein

Quote from: gtr2 on February 09, 2015, 05:05:01 PM

Been there! The playing I mean, not getting beat up by the band.

cooder

Quote from: chromesphere on February 09, 2015, 08:14:40 PM
Didn't they audition him?  He should be slapping himself for putting the inexperienced guitarist up in front of a crowd when he wasn't ready.  Pretty harsh...gee's...
You're quite right Paul.
As usual the actions say everything about the person who does it rather than the one who is on the receiving end.
Fundamental law of interaction studies...
BigNoise Amplification

Cortexturizer

Yeah, I saw this some time ago. Really bummed up about it after seeing it again. Nobody deserves such a treatment no matter how bad they play.
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Muadzin

While the slapping potentially says a lot about the rest of the band, we are not getting the full picture here. Maybe the guitarist passed his auditions and fucked up afterwards for other reasons? Maybe the song was a last minute addition to the setlist and he was told to practice this song at home and didn't? Maybe he had a few too many beers beforehand in the backstage? Maybe he used other illegal stimulants?

flanagan0718

This guy needs a slap

GermanCdn

Some days I'm really glad YT didn't exist in my younger playing days, pretty sure I did some dumb stuff similar to that.
The only known cure in the world for GAS is death.  That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

gtr2

I think we've all been there at some point haha
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

billstein

Quote from: flanagan0718 on February 10, 2015, 10:11:23 AM
This guy needs a slap

I've seen lead guitarist do that with the guitar but I think this is the first bass player. My new favorite bass player. :)