News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Rullywow Arcadiator

Started by LaceSensor, February 15, 2015, 10:08:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaceSensor

Built this for a guy over at ILF
Board works first time, unlike the vero which never worked satisfactorily.

Found that you should really shield the signal path as its very noisy and had some bleed, but then again I didnt board mount anything, as I was re-using my box that I had laid out for the vero so had to wire everything to accomodate it.

It sounds pretty rad

m-Kresol

Love the graphics! Zelda and pixel fonts combined is awesome.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

juansolo

Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

Stomptown

Very cool!  When I initially clicked on the thread I saw the enclosure and instantly knew it was your work but it took a minute to find your logo.  Great placement on links shield!

alanp

Aren't you worried about a grue? (never had a Nintendo, known anyone with one, or played any Zelda game...)

Tidy as always :) and I always smile when I see your super-chunky shielded cable :D
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

lincolnic

That enclosure is perfect. Great build.

marmaliser

Looks great, just waiting for the chips for mine ..

Had to laugh when I saw the wiring ..reminded me of this post .familiar ?
Quoteall that effort to produce a board mounted everything PCB, and someone wires everything. You crazy sausage

LaceSensor

Quote from: marmaliser on February 16, 2015, 12:41:18 AM
Looks great, just waiting for the chips for mine ..

Had to laugh when I saw the wiring ..reminded me of this post .familiar ?
Quoteall that effort to produce a board mounted everything PCB, and someone wires everything. You crazy sausage

The box was previously built for the vero version...which was laid out differently

Coda-effects

I love the reference !

The wiring made me think of one of my projects in which I had to swap potentiometers like this because I inverted the volume / fuzz position on the enclosure...  ;D

Hogharry

...and then of course I've got this terrible pain in all the diodes down my left hand side...

GrindCustoms

Nice one!

Soon as these are back in stock, i'm grabbing one... sounds way too much like fun circuit to pass by...
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

nzCdog

oh yeah!  looks great lace, i gotta dig up a demo of these to hear what all the fuss is about! :)

brejna

bcalla

That's slick - perfect choice of graphics.

chuckbuick