News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pre-order update

Started by madbean, April 20, 2015, 09:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

It will work with mn3008. I have not tried four 3005 yet but I will.

dont-tase-me-bro

being that MN3005's are gone, could we replicate their function with several thousand capacitors on a daughter board?  that sounds like a good plan.  we should do that
I thought this would save me money.

Zigcat

^ that's a great idea. We can use SMDs to save space...

dont-tase-me-bro

I thought this would save me money.

madbean

Some of the build docs will be going up. I expect the Lowrider will be up tonight and Freekout tomorrow. Getting very close to done on everything.

m-Kresol

First good thing to hear all day long. After everything I did over the last 2 weeks went to shit today, my boss found it appropriate to give me a paper to correct till tmr 12am and ask about another one I'm supposed to write within the next 2 weeks. Of course while I still have to redo all the stuff from the last 2 weeks and do the stuff I planed to do.
Sorry for the hijack, I'm just completely frustrated atm. Back to reading it is...
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

chosen_1

Quote from: m-Kresol on May 20, 2015, 11:44:50 AM
First good thing to hear all day long. After everything I did over the last 2 weeks went to shit today, my boss found it appropriate to give me a paper to correct till tmr 12am and ask about another one I'm supposed to write within the next 2 weeks. Of course while I still have to redo all the stuff from the last 2 weeks and do the stuff I planed to do.
Sorry for the hijack, I'm just completely frustrated atm. Back to reading it is...

Don't worry about it. We've all been there. :) At the very least we got some exciting new projects to look forward to. My wallet is about to get a whole lot lighter!

lincolnic

Quote from: madbean on May 20, 2015, 09:29:37 AM
Some of the build docs will be going up. I expect the Lowrider will be up tonight and Freekout tomorrow. Getting very close to done on everything.

Great news!