News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fall release plans

Started by madbean, September 12, 2023, 10:18:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

djaaz

Hi Brian,
Looking at the rainbow puker doc, i'm wondering about the FV-1. Will you provide it or will you provide the code?

madbean

Quote from: djaaz on April 24, 2024, 08:27:06 PMHi Brian,
Looking at the rainbow puker doc, i'm wondering about the FV-1. Will you provide it or will you provide the code?

I won't be able to offer the FV-1 at this time. Maybe in the future. There is no code for the build as it does not require an EEPROM.

djaaz

Clear, thanks. Also, i don't get how the FV-1 works, I'll go RTFM.

madbean

Quote from: djaaz on April 24, 2024, 11:45:33 PMClear, thanks. Also, i don't get how the FV-1 works, I'll go RTFM.

It's a very basic DSP that uses external clock control to set its sample rate. It also has its own programming language but there are software tools to do basic visual patch creation via nodes.

The FV-1 has 8 internal programs on board, but can be expanded by connecting it to one or more EEPROMS for additional patches. The Rainbow Machine exploits one of the internal patches in a unique way to make it do...whatever it is that it does.

Thewintersoldier

Will the softi relay bypass be back in stock? I wanted a couple for a few projects at some point
Who the hell is Bucky?