News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pedal Artwork

Started by Higgie, June 08, 2011, 02:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigmufffuzzwizz

It totally looks like David D'Andrea meets John Baizley. Thanks man!
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Higgie

Just finished up a quick design for the Sonic Titan:

Fairly basic photoshopping, but I thought it looked cool anyway :)
Bass Player and Pedal Enthusiast :)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Something about these catch my eye.  :)
I should start experimenting with the free photoshop based program I downloaded awhile ago. I'm gonna have 2 sonic titan builds coming up.
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

jimmybjj

Nice work man! Since you seem to have a great talent for this, is there is anyway we can get you to make drill templates for the 1590b and 1590a similar to the one by Geofx for the 1590bb?I like how that one has a blank box with all the parts that you can manipulate with a graphics program.
Pcbs no longer available

Higgie

Actually I've been using this: Pedal Vector Pack

Awesome set of tools, includes a load of knobs, and different parts you'd include on a pedal. I've actually been using what drill templates I could get from the Vector Packl or MadBean's PDFs and then just manipulating them with Photoshop. I do have a few templates I've laid out myself though. Let me know if there's any specific drilling templates you'd need, and I'll whip one up for you!

plesur

Quote from: Higgie on June 18, 2011, 01:28:02 AM
Actually I've been using this: Pedal Vector Pack

If you're not a member of the GuitarPCB forum, the post linked above takes you here
http://www.ontheroadeffects.com/vectorpack/

Higgie

Here's another one I just finished - Catalinbread SFT Clone. I don't even have a PCB for this so if anyone can hook me up ;) Cheers

Higgie

ps. As you might have noticed, none of my designs have a brand name on them. I really cannot for the life of me, pick a brand name that I like. "Jimbo's Custom Creations" on the SFT clone was just a placeholder, to actually have some kind of name on there lol. Any ideas?

jtn191

I say draw on existing brands for inspiration: guitar/music related names: Fulltone, Lovetone...Electro-Harmonix. Or _________ Effects, __________ Electronics, ____________ Pedals. Just something short and catchy--with elements that remind a user of something familiar/wanted. haha I took a marketing class just last summer  ;)

jkokura

Something short, catchy and easy to use. I just used my initials and put the word "pedals" after. I don't suggest you do just that, but it's and easy effective solution for me. Look for what's easy and effective for you.

Jacob
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

jstbrowsin

Yeah I thought to do the same only use the word electronics after my initials but it would seem that somebody already thought of that. . .

My first name is Trevor and my last initial is "C" doh!   ::)

dwstanford

Quote from: jstbrowsin on July 11, 2011, 05:27:11 AM
Yeah I thought to do the same only use the word electronics after my initials but it would seem that somebody already thought of that. . .

My first name is Trevor and my last initial is "C" doh!   ::)

I had a problem with that too, cause my legal name is Zvex Dunlop Lovepedal.  ;D

jstbrowsin

dwstanford

I'm just kidding.  My real name is Michael Xavier Rodriguez.  Wait a minute... M.X.R...Damn It!!!!!!!!

Higgie

Sanford and Sonny Bluebeard clone: