News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Store closing for a week soon

Started by madbean, June 10, 2011, 10:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

madbean

The store will close on 6.15 and re-open on 6.23. I'm taking a little "working vacation". I will actually be working pretty hard on finishing some of the two dozen projects I want to get done for release and also do some website tinkering.

My plan is to release the "Quadrovibe" a few days before the store closure for anyone who wants to get one. I'll get out all orders placed before 6.15 in the usual time frame. I'll also be on the forums quite a bit.

When the store re-opens there may be some additional sale items/reductions.

cjkbug

sweet I'm fiending for the vibe. thanks Bean!
I got blisters on my fingers!!!

bigmufffuzzwizz

Sounds good to me! I'm excited for the change! Lots of new projects... ;D
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

Smeero

COol CoOL!

Don't work the entire time though. We need you to keep that brain fresh.

BarryW

vibe
vibe
vibe

been waiting for this - hopefully before vacation ?  I got a few more to add that I missed in the last order, let us know!

Thanks Brian, enjoy the break or respite . . . !

Smeero

No vibe before vacation, then. Oh well, I'll guess I can take a vacation from refreshing the project page until after the 23rd ;)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: Smeero on June 16, 2011, 03:36:20 AM
No vibe before vacation, then. Oh well, I'll guess I can take a vacation from refreshing the project page until after the 23rd ;)

hahaha yea what a relief!!

madbean

Sorry guys---I made some last minute changes to it and decided it would be better to wait until I can fully test things out before releasing. On the plus side, I should have enough time to box it up and do a demo of it before putting it out there. This is something I want to start doing with new releases.

insomniac2295

is there still going to be a tremolo project? guitarpcb.com is having a 20% off sale that goes until the 20th and I'm wondering if I should hold out for your shop to open back up.

madbean

The Double Flush is a tremolo project. The Quadrovibe will be both a vibrato and tremolo.

petesz

Not meaning to be too critical of anyone else, but madbeans layouts, pcbs, documentation, support and overall project quality are far superior to anyone elses..
The double flush is a really great sounding tremolo, i built one for a friend and am now waiting for one of the new fabbed boards to arrive so i can build one for myself too.
i would hold off a week if i were you.

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: insomniac2295 on June 18, 2011, 02:44:22 AM
is there still going to be a tremolo project? guitarpcb.com is having a 20% off sale that goes until the 20th and I'm wondering if I should hold out for your shop to open back up.

While both sites produce great pcbs, I would wait for madbeans store to open back up. There's is almost always a sale at guitarpcb if your on his email list. I gotta start stacking for all these new projects and other sale boards!  ;D

jtn191

I considered but ended up not getting Mammoth Ross kit...but I've got a handful of 'Bean pcbs, a couple vero projects in the works and wanna try the Quadrovibe...too bad I don't have any time to build all of what I want  :'(

Myramyd

Just finished a Double Flush myself and it sounds awesome. I highly recommend it, especially where it's opto-based, which to me has that more organic sound like a Fender amp tremolo.

J