News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Multiplex Echo Machine

Started by Hexjibber, March 11, 2015, 10:58:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexjibber

Hullo!

First completed build in a while and also a first in the sense that it's my first non-etched pedal!

It's the classic 1776 Multiplex Echo, graphics were designed in Illustrator, printed to laserjet clear decal and then clear coated on top of a yellow powder coated box, pretty striking but I'm really pleased with it and so is my mate who it's for! :)

Had a little slip up with an incorrect component value (thanks Banzai!) but luckily Josh and Matt (mgwhit) were on hand and helped me zone in on the offending article, cheers dudes!

Pics:

Jebus

Very nice looking build! Loving the knobs. Are those from Banzai?

Cortexturizer

Has to be one of the best if not the best Multiplex I've seen so far! Damnit dude that's gorgeous!
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

marmaliser

Impressive,  that image is messing with my mind !!

brejna

Your build is amazing! I got to build this...

Luke51411

Sweet build!!! Love the multiplex!

Coda-effects

This is so clean !! Love it !

mgwhit

Wow!  I knew it was a neat build from looking at the insides, but those graphics are fantastic.  Very nice job!

flanagan0718

THAT YELLOW! great job man, inside and out!

Bret608

This looks awesome! I was just working on a decal in Illustrator for a yellow pedal. My graphical skills are not on this level, for sure!

chuckbuick

gtr2

Great looking build right there!!!!

Josh
1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

Hexjibber

Thanks for all the props dudes! :) Just delivered this to the happy new owner, he looked very pleased! :)

Quote from: Jebus on March 11, 2015, 11:05:00 AM
Very nice looking build! Loving the knobs. Are those from Banzai?

Yes they are from Banzai, called Fat Possum Jnr. if memory serves!

midwayfair

selfdestroyer

Wow, this came out amazing. I have yet to get waterslides to come out properly and you nailed it. Those knobs look great on there also. Enjoy it man.

Cody