News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Bad week?

Started by jball85, March 19, 2015, 10:30:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jball85

Have you ever had such a bad week or couple of weeks that you feel like you've been running through a corn field backwards? I might elaborate on this later when I have the strength to do so. Until then If anyone else wants to vent a little, feel free to do so.

micromegas

I've had.
Bad week with my master's thesis because I realized I had passed the deadline I impossed myself two or three times. But I'm sorting that out  ;).
Also, the guy I've been working for a year (since october 2013), that offered me to work on some projects during summer, has not finished those projects and is not going to get paid and, although he knows this since January, he tells me know. When I politely ask him what's going to happen with the money he owes me (as I have finished all my work on time and is his part that hasn't been done) he sends me to hell with really, really bad forms (like totally disrespectful forms). And he was supposed to be my friend too.
I've lost money, a friend (if I can call him that), the entire 2014 summer and a lot of hours working on lines and lines of code that this guy has thrown to the garbage.

Nevertheless, real friends, family, and this forum (both people and topics), keep me in the good track.

Hang in there James and stay strong. Next week is going to be better.
'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

peAk

I work in Oil & Gas and it's been weeks, months,......of  terribleness

75,000 layoffs in O&G so far and we are barely coming into the second quarter.