News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The Djentlemen and One More for the Sea

Started by JoeDorcia, March 31, 2015, 08:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeDorcia

The Djentlemen - Wrecktifier PCB from Fuzz Dog
LOVE IT! Although seriously heavy and full on metal but very tonal and has tonnes of range. I even like the infamous boost. Sure its disgusting and odd, but does make for some unique sounds that nothing else makes. Anyone know if it would be possible to add an exp pedal out to control the boost pot? Artwork is a random image from google turned into a vector and neatened up, clear adhesive paper, EnviroTex, done. Lots of wiring but a relatively quick build none-the-less. Oh, and I accidentally put a LED in the wrong way round then destroyed the pad on removal, hence the random jumper on the back of the board.

One More for the Sea - Hamlet+ PCB from JMK
WHAT A DELAY! This is my first delay build and first tap tempo to boot. Big props to Jacob the design and layout, really can't say enough good stuff about it. Sadly, my artwork just didn't work in this case, the blue 1590BB was darker than I expected, I got a slightly better pic but not much. May well re-house or just build another when it takes my fancy. Also, didn't take into account the type of DPDT switch used so excuse the bent (although unused) lugs.

Making noise since 2001... If only I knew what I was doing

Instagram.com/Twitter - @JoeDorcia pictures and pretentious ramblings about my son, coffee, food, pedals and guitars...

m-Kresol

Great work on both effects. I really like the red of the enclosure with the creme knobs.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

cooder

Veery cool and nice builds and yes, great graphics too! Very pro!
BigNoise Amplification

nzCdog

Jebus

I like the dark graphics on dark blue enclosure. On first glance it looks solid color but then you realize it has cool graphics. Very mysterious.  ;D

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Hangingmonkey

Glad you like the boost, it's not something I'd choose to add an expression pedal to but should be straightforward to do.  Just send the pcb connections to a switched TRS jack socket and the return lugs to the pot.  You'll have to use a stereo jack to the expression pedal and hack it with an appropriate value pot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JoeDorcia

Quote from: Hangingmonkey on April 01, 2015, 04:14:19 AM
Glad you like the boost, it's not something I'd choose to add an expression pedal to but should be straightforward to do.  Just send the pcb connections to a switched TRS jack socket and the return lugs to the pot.  You'll have to use a stereo jack to the expression pedal and hack it with an appropriate value pot.

Ooo thanks, I wondered if it would be that simple. Might have to get hacking...
Making noise since 2001... If only I knew what I was doing

Instagram.com/Twitter - @JoeDorcia pictures and pretentious ramblings about my son, coffee, food, pedals and guitars...