News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2PDT stomp switch

Started by billstein, April 01, 2015, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

billstein

With all this talk about opto switching I'm going to have to purchase some 2PDT stomp switches. Does anybody have any suggestions for good deals on these?

rullywowr

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

micromegas

'My favorite programming language is solder' - Bob Pease

Software Developer @ bela.io

rullywowr

Lol. Neunaber.  These are great switches. Nice feel and durability.

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!

cooder

Interested in these too... am just getting a sample one kindly by another generous forum member, so will test out how I like the whole feel and so...
Shipping on these to NZ is still a bit painful unfortunately, any other sources for the same quality ones that you guys know off by any chance?
BigNoise Amplification

davent

Quote from: rullywowr on April 01, 2015, 11:01:07 PM
eBay has them at a good price. Make an offer ... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131428804779

With shipping and other costs they cite in shipping to Canada- 26 cents less then ten from Small Bear and from Small Bear i can get other stuff i need before the shipping charge goes up again.
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

cooder

Quote from: davent on April 02, 2015, 12:23:02 AM
Quote from: rullywowr on April 01, 2015, 11:01:07 PM
eBay has them at a good price. Make an offer ... http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=131428804779

With shipping and other costs they cite in shipping to Canada- 26 cents less then ten from Small Bear and from Small Bear i can get other stuff i need before the shipping charge goes up again.
dave
When will Smallbear finally open an offshoot drop-in-and-pick-up-your-stuff without shipping cost and customs in the top of the South Island / NZ....? ::)

Sorry, just daydreamin'....
BigNoise Amplification