News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Spring Sale + updates

Started by madbean, April 02, 2015, 07:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lubdar

I'm not sure what it counts at this point but pre-order sounds good to me too.
(--c^.^)--c

the3secondrule

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

slacker775

Quote from: culturejam on April 02, 2015, 01:04:26 PM

This.

I've been looking forward to the Dirtbaby Dlx for awhile and would be willing to preorder.  With my schedule plus my build backlog, I wouldn't be put out if it takes a few weeks.  Winds up being a nice little surprise in the mail.

pogart

I'm cool for a pre-order for a rust bucket as well.

gordo

Up for prepay as well.  In fact I'll just give you my paypal account and just send me everything you come up with.

Oh and just to make it real...put the Laserwolf board out there again so I can log in 10 minutes after it's sold out  ;D
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

monkeyssj1

Count me in for a pre-sale if it goes down as well ;)

Stomptown

With all the buzz surrounding these upcoming releases, a pre-order is definitely a great idea!  I'm guessing I'm not the only on worried the rust bucket/dirt bag will be sold out before I can get my mits on them!  IIRC, there are a couple other releases in there infancy as well!  I'm most definitely on board for a pre-order!

Jules

I would happily preorder for the  freekout and Zero point Dlx. Been looking forward for these.

dan.schumaker

I like the pre-order idea as well.  I mean, its not like I won't buy them anyway  ;D

Droogie

Chief Executive Officer in Charge of Burrito Redistribution at Hytone Electric

Lucas G.

I'm on for a pre-order for dirtbag dlx. I think it's a great idea!  :D :D :D

thesameage

I'd preorder a dirtbaby for sure. Glad to hear about the sale. There are a few things I need to pick up for sure!

madbean

Okay, no point in going against the tide. I will set up a pre-order for the next batch as well as the LaserWolf. Thanks for your vote of confidence guys!

However, I want to be clear: the pre-order will have to come after the sale. The reason is 1) I want to get everything completely locked down and airtight before taking anyone's money, 2) ideally I will have at least the BOM for each project ready to share and 3) it's actually going to take a bit to work out what the prices and shipping is going to be on the large boards. I will get on this right away so let's shoot for the middle to end of next week. I will give at least a day's notice before the pre-order stuff goes up.

Again, thanks. This will make it easier to get enough boards to make everyone happy  :)

nmbb

billstein

That's great. I think we all feel a debt of gratitude towards you Bean. I have a whole pedal board full of great stuff because of you. My knowledge has increased because you've set up this board without any cost to us. Plus, I've always been amazed at your unselfishness. Allowing others to have their sub-forums here to sell their boards.
You've created a great community and I think we all want to make it as easy on you as possible.