News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Pennyroyal Chorus... in ((((STEREO))))

Started by Leevibe, April 05, 2015, 05:26:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lincolnic

This is just incredibly good. Some pedals are real works of art, and this is one of them.

richard_mcg

This is awesome!!  I'd definitely love it if you posted an oshpark to your stereo board, that is genius!  ;D

Ettore_M

I'm in awe, man. Incredible.. Way to go! And the artistic side of it.. Well done! :)
" I would first try what I call The American Approach, which is simply this: "If X is good, then 2X simply HAS TO BE twice as good."  ;D "
- Culturejam

Leevibe

Thanks all. I really appreciate it!

Quote from: pickdropper on April 05, 2015, 05:40:32 PM

My only other comment is that if you are going to sell it, I wouldn't put the bus bar ground scheme in there.  It looks beautiful but mechanical parts move a bit with use and I would have reliability concerns.  If it's a personal build, no worries, just enjoy it.

Yeah, you're certainly right. I did consider that, especially with no lock washers on the jacks. This pedal is going to a close friend who will baby it. It won't be gigged. If there's ever an issue, I'll be able to rework it for him pretty easy.

TGP39

Your last few builds make me smile for days. I wish there was an effects pedal museum. I'd go straight to the Leevibe exhibit.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

m-Kresol

Holy sh** this thing is a beauty! Reading this, it seems you envirotex'd everything except for the stomp?! Top notch on every level.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

Cortexturizer

what is there to even say my god what a build, every aspect of it is pure win and ownage. fantastic stuff made with love and patience, it is so beautiful that I recommend you build another and then put em on your shelf in the living room one facing so the guests can see the outsides and the other build so the guests can see the insides...or...just put a mirror behind it :D
all in all, it should be on display at all times, it's too beautiful to be played even, aaaa, I'm having a seizure
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

luks999

outstanding build. seems like a lot of thought and work went into this one
the design couldnt be better  8)

Jebus

pedalhealer

www.pedalhealer.com
instagram: pedalhealer_dot_com

chromesphere

Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

mrclean77

Such a gorgeous build - and it had to be satisfying at the end when it all was able to be crammed in there. You really made it look like it's not crammed, though.  8)

pickdropper

Quote from: Leevibe on April 05, 2015, 11:16:04 PM
Thanks all. I really appreciate it!

Quote from: pickdropper on April 05, 2015, 05:40:32 PM

My only other comment is that if you are going to sell it, I wouldn't put the bus bar ground scheme in there.  It looks beautiful but mechanical parts move a bit with use and I would have reliability concerns.  If it's a personal build, no worries, just enjoy it.

Yeah, you're certainly right. I did consider that, especially with no lock washers on the jacks. This pedal is going to a close friend who will baby it. It won't be gigged. If there's ever an issue, I'll be able to rework it for him pretty easy.

In that case, rock on.

Not trying to be negative at all, just an FYI.  I can actually see why you did it that way; it's a beautiful piece of functional art.  Really fantastic, actually.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

midwayfair

Amazing, Lee. I'm not sure I could step on that ... :)

bcalla