News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

The EVH Sound Machine...

Started by TGP39, April 08, 2015, 03:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

studiodunn

That dog will hunt! Great looking build.

TreeSlayer

allrighty! man! your's looks absolutely awesome! I'm kinda ashamed to even show mine, but hey, I'm into function. I love fashion, but I have no imagination for that.

anywho, here's mine. it ain't pretty, but she's a hoss! this has got to be one of the best builds to date, at least for me. it's been built for a couple of weeks, but I've been playing with it on my test bench, and finally got'er boxed.

so without further adieu, here she is.

Layton

"At the line it's just you, me and the tree." the TreeSlayer

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

TGP39

Layton, that looks super clean inside and you didn't wimp out by using 3pdt daughter boards. Isn't this the greatest sounding circuit ever? I'm in heaven when I use the distortion and phaser together on this thing. Brian did a great job.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: TGP39 on April 18, 2015, 04:34:45 AM
Layton, that looks super clean inside and you didn't wimp out by using 3pdt daughter boards. Isn't this the greatest sounding circuit ever? I'm in heaven when I use the distortion and phaser together on this thing. Brian did a great job.

Steve.
heck yeah, Bro! it's WAY cool!! that's what took me so long to box it up! I've gotten on you tube and learning "unchained". it's so close I can't tell much difference. I'm waiting for another pre order. I want two more!!

Layton

"You have the rest of your life to make excuses and be a fuckin' pussy. Today is your day OFF!"  Amiri King

billstein

Quote from: TreeSlayer on April 18, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

Steve.
heck yeah, Bro! it's WAY cool!! that's what took me so long to box it up! I've gotten on you tube and learning "unchained". it's so close I can't tell much difference. I'm waiting for another pre order. I want two more!!

Layton

LOL. As soon as I started building mine I went looking how to play "unchained" too.
Still need to get the matched tranny's. Anybody have a source?

HKimball

I kind of want one of these now... Must... Remain.... Strong....

For real though that's the coolest looking pedal I've seen in a while.

TreeSlayer

Quote from: billstein on April 18, 2015, 10:56:39 PM

Quote from: TreeSlayer on April 18, 2015, 06:22:06 PM

Steve.

Layton

LOL. As soon as I started building mine I went looking how to play "unchained" too.
Still need to get the matched tranny's. Anybody have a source?
I can hook you up! I have a bunch of them matched up. Holler at me!

LT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

billstein

Hey Leyton. Just sent you a message.

jimilee

Want

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.