News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Doppleganger/Double Ganger 2.1d

Started by thedude99, April 11, 2015, 12:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thedude99

I found the problem. The square pad on D10 has lifted on the solder side of the board and is not getting a connection. I touched a piece of wire between that solder point and the non-striped side of D6 (how they are connected in the circuit) and it came to life.

I can put a jumper between the two to get it to work - but is there a better way to fix this?

Thanks to everyone here for the help - it is much appreciated.

m-Kresol

If you have a look at page 5 of the build doc, you can see that the square pad of D10 is connected to D.B3 and D6 (there are no further connection on the top layer of the board). If the pad has indeed completely lifted, you'll need to reconnect it to both. I'd suggest small jumper wires on the solder side of the board. No one will see it.
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

thedude99

I noticed that other path as well - but the jumper between D6 and D10 was all it took. Must either be a partial lift or some other issue as that path is fine.

Either way - I now have a fully functional Doppleganger. Thanks to all for the assitence. It is very much appreciated

blearyeyes

I really enjoyed that build. Cool pedal.