News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Orion Echo Machine (3-in-1)

Started by Stomptown, April 13, 2015, 01:26:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stomptown

So this is my first completed 3-in-1 multi.  It's a univox micro fazer, aquaboy (Aquapuss) and a RAD reverb and it sounds great.  I started this project with the idea of building a standalone pedal I could take to small clubs in place in my board but the enclosure wasn't large enough to comfortably fit another circuit (I wanted a drive or boost in there too).  Instead I settled on this and I'm happy with the result.  Lots of fun sounds to be had with this guy!

And the pics....

jimilee

Awesomeness, what size enclosure?
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Stomptown

It's a 1590DD. I could've squeezed another circuit in there if it were a 1590D but even then I don't fancy the idea of non-pcb mounted pots.

cooder

What an awesome build, superb inside out and mojo analog delayness too! Sweet stuff...  8)
BigNoise Amplification

Luke51411

nzCdog

Stomptown

Thanks guys! 

I almost forgot my manners!  Special thanks to Mitch P for hooking me up with the aquaboy pif and Chordball for the RAD pif.  :)

Mich P

Very very nice inside and out !
Congrats,
Mich P.

TGP39

Quote from: Stomptown on April 13, 2015, 01:33:20 AM
It's a 1590DD. I could've squeezed another circuit in there if it were a 1590D but even then I don't fancy the idea of non-pcb mounted pots.

I grew up thinking double D's were bigger than D's... ;D  I really love that Aquaboy board. The inside was perfectly planned and executed jon. It looks like your hundredth Multi!  How did you do the front? It looks like a light etch and then you brushed the aluminum. It looks super cool. LED placement is well thought out too. I give this build two thumbs up. Lol. Awesome job.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

brejna

luks999

fantastic build, good choice of effects together :)

the3secondrule

"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

Cortexturizer

Super slick build, great choice of effects and insane class! Loving that aquaboy, sooo masterfully done. Cheers, would LOVE to hear a demo, particularly interested in the phaser although I'm sure that delay sounds magical
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

bcalla

I love everything about this build.  Beautiful etch, and soooo neat inside.

raulduke

Thats chuffing gorgeous mate.

I like the colour coded i/o wiring too.

Very professional overall.

Top notch!