Started by Dminner, April 21, 2015, 07:15:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cortexturizer

https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

Dminner

Thanks so much guys

Quote from: peAk on April 21, 2015, 02:31:58 PM
I just love that retro, gritty feel. Damn.

That is pretty much exactly what I am going for.  Thanks

Dminner

Quote from: AntKnee on April 21, 2015, 08:31:11 AM
Great enclosure work! Where's the gut shots? You can still post those, regardless of who build them.

Yeah, they both did such a clean job on the inside I don't think they would mind me posting gut shots :)  NONE of these had board-mounted pots by the way. I made it painful for them haha.

Tremolo:

Phaser:

Fuzz:

lars

Pedal perfection. I would much rather solder and build the circuits than trying (and failing) to tackle making incredible enclosures like that! You did do the hardest part IMHO.
Yep. I clicked the, "continue without supporting us" link....

diablochris6

You have a great enclosure style, and those knobs fit the motif perfectly! I especially like the ones with different size/style knobs.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

lincolnic

You already know how much I love your enclosures, but I think we should all take a minute and reflect on those three fantastic wiring jobs as well!

drolo

Dminner

Quote from: lincolnic on April 21, 2015, 09:04:48 PM
You already know how much I love your enclosures, but I think we should all take a minute and reflect on those three fantastic wiring jobs as well!

^ Yeah that!

Quote from: drolo on April 22, 2015, 03:00:06 AM

Man these look outstanding!
I demand demos! :-)

I will try to work on that man.  I am not so savvy with this stuff...but we do have a older tascam 8-track recorder haha.  I have no clue how to use it, but the next time my buddies are over I will have them hook it up so I can record something quick ;)

wgc

always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

Guybrush

Great work all round.

These are my favourite enclosure designs for ages. Right up my street!

Dminner

Quote from: wgc on April 22, 2015, 07:03:06 PM
So cool!  That pedal board has got to be amazing...

It's coming along thanks to you guys!  Actually I think I have more than filled it now.  Maybe it is time to take a break :)  I think by next week it will be completely packed and I will post a full pic.  But here is a little teaser:

and my official pedal tester

Quote from: Guybrush on April 24, 2015, 05:53:07 AM
Great work all round.

These are my favourite enclosure designs for ages. Right up my street!

Wow, thanks man. 

playpunk

Just got the rest of my pots in the mail, so as soon as the supreauxish are tested and biased up you will have one more coming your way!
"my legend grows" - playpunk

dropanchor812

Kids excel in quality control.  Nobody is as creative with pushing the limits of durability like a child who just LOVES making sure those stomps will actuate at least 15k+ times.