News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Phattie... w/Clip

Started by GrindCustoms, April 22, 2015, 11:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Fat spec'd MeatHead on mini turret board and flying ptp...

Always liked that fuzz a lot, never been able to keep one for me, hopefully this one will.

DPDT comes from an old Morley PowerFuzz wah that i had modded, knob from random bulk vintage knob i grab... and other bits and bobs that are older than me. :)

I had populated couple of those turrets little time ago, got that awesome stuff from the good folk at DWJ amps in UK in a trade we did, stuff is no longer available but is just perfect for this sort of thing.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

cooder

Ooooaah mojo mojo droooooolll....  8)
BigNoise Amplification

billstein

Quote from: cooder on April 23, 2015, 12:12:31 AM
Ooooaah mojo mojo droooooolll....  8)

LOL exactly what I was thinking.

TGP39

Beautiful Rej. I keep saying I want to a turret layout and then another pcb arrives in the mail. :)  This looks like a great circuit to try out.  Wonderful example.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

raulduke

Really nice and neat build dude.

nzCdog

That is great fun to look at! Love the vintage mojo wiring 8)

bcalla

I agree with everything already said.  Also, the right-angle bends are really cool.

Luke51411

Sweet Mojo Build! I've been thinking about doing a turret build myself for something different.

AntKnee

You are the mayor of Mojo City!
I want one.
I build, and once in a while I might sell, pedals as "Vertigo Effects".

davent

Super looking toys Rej and... always enjoying your photos for the style you bring to that, very complimentary to the work, great stuff!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

GrindCustoms

Thanks for the kind words guys :)

I've used a turret layout from IvIark and then modded it to my need for those it could interest, it asked for a bit of leg twisting since i used transistors with a different pinout.

2N2222A and BC109C where used, the 2N2222A does'nt have the reputation of being the most silent operating transistor but in this case it works flawlessly and the hFe range was right where needed.

Rej

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

jubal81

Damn, that's awesome.  :o

Now I have to have one.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

studiodunn

Leevibe

Rad. Really nicely done!

GrindCustoms

Thanks guys! :)

I think a crap clip is in order for this one, sounds way to good!