News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Swordbreaker brute fuzz

Started by Luke51411, April 29, 2015, 01:41:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luke51411

Here is my sword breaker brute fuzz. I started a Facebook page for my builds so I could have a place to unload a few pedals and connect with the local music scene as it's a bit sparse. To increase my exposure I did a giveaway of a custom build within certain limits of complexity. If anyone is interested, I build under 45th Parallel Effects and I'm local to Northern Michigan. So anyway he wanted something muff like so I started out building a whisker biscuit but I didn't like the results though I may have had something wrong... Anyway I ended up building a Devi ever circuit on vero. The guts were cleaner until I busted the switch trying to lengthen a wire by pulling it through the heated lug... I'll advised. So after cutting the wires I had to add length to a couple so now they are too long and have splices. Oh also the box was done when it was going to be a whisker biscuit so the intensity knob is labeled tone. He didn't care so I left for him to relabel if he wants. So it was one of those builds... The simple one that wasn't.

billstein

Luke51411

Also, I'm loving the white powder coat enclosures from BLMS! They look great with clear labels on them, and the price is right!