News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NJD!!!

Started by Shrtyska9, April 30, 2015, 03:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cooder

.... hang on... AND you do get paid for it too?!? ;)

Great, really glad for you, looks like a fab place!
BigNoise Amplification

Shrtyska9

Quote from: cooder on May 03, 2015, 07:56:44 PM
.... hang on... AND you do get paid for it too?!? ;)

Great, really glad for you, looks like a fab place!

Yeah, surprisingly well for the area plus tips at the end of the day.

Richard
Richard

wgc

congrats, sounds like a great gig!

Quote from: TGP39 on May 03, 2015, 07:16:34 PM
Very happy for you Richard. I'm hoping to have the same luck here in Florida. In my opinion most of upstate NY is paradise. I went to college at Binghamton and Buffalo.

Steve.

I went to UB for my undergrad, been rough times the last 10-15 years up there though but looks like things are picking up
always the beautiful answer who asks a more beautiful question.
e.e. cummings

TGP39

Quote from: wgc on May 04, 2015, 11:24:00 PM
congrats, sounds like a great gig!

Quote from: TGP39 on May 03, 2015, 07:16:34 PM
Very happy for you Richard. I'm hoping to have the same luck here in Florida. In my opinion most of upstate NY is paradise. I went to college at Binghamton and Buffalo.

Steve.

I went to UB for my undergrad, been rough times the last 10-15 years up there though but looks like things are picking up

Hey fellow alumni.... Rough times how? Sorry, I finished my pharmacy degree back in '98 and drove straight to Florida.  Lol.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

Shrtyska9

Well IBM closed leaving thousands without jobs and nothing has really filled its shoes. And the influx of drugs has really caused a problem. Now it looks like the b-mets (NY Mets Farm team) might be leaving the area. Plus it seems at least once a month you hear about someone in the local government being charged with embezzlement. But other than that great place! 😉

Richard
Richard

playpunk

Congratulations! I've been to Southern Tier out here a couple of times - seems like the brewery gig is a cool one. Western NY is really economically depressed - lots of heroin, meth, and prescription drug abuse. It's really sad.
"my legend grows" - playpunk

Shrtyska9

Quote from: playpunk on May 05, 2015, 06:57:46 AM
Congratulations! I've been to Southern Tier out here a couple of times - seems like the brewery gig is a cool one. Western NY is really economically depressed - lots of heroin, meth, and prescription drug abuse. It's really sad.

Thanks man. It really is sad. It's even sadder knowing it's not just occurring locally but all across America. Southern Tier is great! I haven't been out that way but man their stouts are very close to the top if not at the top of my list of favorite beers. Who needs dessert when you could have a Creme Brûlée Stout?

Richard
Richard