News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Wasting time

Started by petesz, June 24, 2011, 11:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

petesz

So i broke my wrist the other week.. i cant play guitar which really sucks, and i had a go at soldering the other day and its a bit of a struggle. So with all my spare time (in the past 2 minutes) i created a one question quiz..

1. What is this:

slepadueaqpew

First prize is.. uhh umm .. a personal congratulations from me.

enjoy

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

petesz

jkokura

The French existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre was sitting in a cafe when a waitress approached him: "Can I get you something to drink, Monsieur Sartre?"
Sartre replied, "Yes, I'd like a cup of coffee with sugar, but no cream".
Nodding agreement, the waitress walked off to fill the order and Sartre returned to working. A few minutes later, however, the waitress returned and said, "I'm sorry, Monsieur Sartre, we are all out of cream -- how about with no milk?"
JMK Pedals - Custom Pedal Creations
JMK PCBs *New Website*
pedal company - youtube - facebook - Used Pedals

petesz

Smeero

(mmmm analog equipment.)

(I think this might be about "it's time to kill", but whatever)

(You know your vocals suck when posting lyrics to a slow song makes them more intelligible).

(never heard of 'em)

("maybe I'm about to kill that vagina" ...LOL awesomely bad lyrics)

bigmufffuzzwizz

Quote from: jkokura on June 24, 2011, 10:26:30 PM
The French existentialist Jean-Paul Sartre was sitting in a cafe when a waitress approached him: "Can I get you something to drink, Monsieur Sartre?"
Nodding agreement, the waitress walked off to fill the order and Sartre returned to working. A few minutes later, however, the waitress returned and said, "I'm sorry, Monsieur Sartre, we are all out of cream -- how about with no milk?"

Was the purpose of this to waste my time?!?! Cause I read it 10 times to finally understand that I wasted my time! Damn you got me...
Owner and operator of Magic Pedals

rowland1

I started building pedals a couple years ago as the result of a broken collar bone. Couldn't play guitar so spent a lot of time on the internet and ended up finding out about DIY pedal stuff. Once I got my arm out of the sling I built a BYOC kit.

Sometimes "wasting" time pays off.

jtn191

Quote from: bigmufffuzzwizz on June 26, 2011, 05:42:45 PM
Quote from: jkokura on June 24, 2011, 10:26:30 PM

Was the purpose of this to waste my time?!?! Cause I read it 10 times to finally understand that I wasted my time! Damn you got me...

It's a joke/funny anecdote. It's funny cuz he said "no cream", they didn't have cream, but did have milk. you don't need either to satisfy the "no cream" requirement...

kinda an existentialist joke I suppose