News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Lowrider sold out?

Started by KT, November 17, 2014, 04:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonburnett

Hey Brian,

Sorry if this is has been answered somewhere else but I didn't find anything when I searched... do you have an ETA for when the new Lowrider will be in stock? I've been waiting for a bit to pick one up with a few other pcb's.

Cheers :)

madbean

I expect it to be in the next batch I have manufactured. I will be ordering that batch within the next two weeks.

jonburnett

DuctTapeRiot

I know it must be annoying as f#$k to be constantly asked when stuff will be in, but any word on the 2015 Lowrider??

gorditas

Quote from: DuctTapeRiot on April 30, 2015, 07:01:50 PM
I know it must be annoying as f#$k to be constantly asked when stuff will be in, but any word on the 2015 Lowrider??

I second this question. Are there major changes on the 2015 version, or should I try and find someone with the previous version on hand?

the3secondrule

From memory, Brian had revised the octave up circuit for the 2015 version?

Eagerly awaiting this one myself, but it'll be ready when its ready
"I have many leatherbound books, and my apartment smells of rich mahogany"

madbean

The two lower octaves are identical except there is one additional output mixer. This will allow more control over individual volume controls. The upper octave section is completely new. It is pretty close to the Foxrox Octron. I will be much more pronounced and tweakable. So, this really isn't going to be the Pearl Octaver anymore. It'll be in-between the Pearl and Foxrox.

chordball

Sounds awesome! Thanks for the details Brian.