News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

First wah build

Started by miter53, May 16, 2015, 05:35:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miter53

I built this for one of my kids using a Vox shell I found on Ebay and an etched Weener Wah board. Thanks to Joe Gagan for the great parts and service!

Does anyone have suggestions for a replacement material for the rubber foot tread? The original had VOX cut out of it. I routed the raised letters on the shell down flush and would like to cover them up.

"Only sick music makes money today."-Friedrich Nietzsche
My photography website: http://michaelteresko.com/

nzCdog

Hey dude great build! What an awesome Dad I say ;D. You can buy 'wah tread' specifically from a few parts stores... Eg www.mammothelectronics.com/Wah-Tread-p/500-1100.htm

diablochris6

Cool build. I hope your kid likes it. You could pick up some skateboard grip tape.
Build guides of my original designs and modifications here

TGP39

Beautiful build. Those JG Tonetanks look freakin sweet. This should sound crazy good. Beautiful, clean job. Congrats.

Steve.
Follow me on Instagram under PharmerFx.

chordball

Marv Mod

Does anyone have suggestions for a replacement material for the rubber foot tread? The original had VOX cut out of it. I routed the raised letters on the shell down flush and would like to cover

Skateboarders grip tape would do the job. Kind of like the stuff Morleys are finished with. Super grippy and easy to cut to size.