News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

BLMS restock time?

Started by vizcities, May 16, 2015, 04:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vizcities

I recently started using BLMS and I'm a huge fan, but they seem to be out of everything at the moment: 1590Bs, 1790NSs, 125Bs, etc. Is this a regular thing there?  And how long does it usually take them to get stuff back in stock?  I have a bulk order ready and am antsy  ;)

(P.S. This isn't a complaint - they're a good (and apparently successful) business!  I just want a ballpark ETA for new stock, 'sall.)

Luke51411

I'd shoot Lawrence an email, he usually responds pretty quick. I don't think he's usually out of stock for too long.

dont-tase-me-bro

I actually emailed him earlier in the week about enclosures.  He said within 2 weeks, possibly sooner
I thought this would save me money.

jimilee

Lawrence is good people, he's never out very long.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

dont-tase-me-bro

I emailed him at like 9 pm, and had a response in less than 10 minutes.  He's fast

ggarms

Look at us bitches, loving them switches  :)

gordo

Hey, I resemble that remark....

Lawrence is good peeps.
Gordy Power
How loud is too loud?  What?

mrclean77

I also e-mailed him this week about 1590B's. At least he knows we care. 

m-Kresol

I once sent emails back and forth with him about an order while he was standing in line at an amusement park. That's what i call customer service :)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

jimilee

I communicated with him on twitter, he said I was a peach! <3
Pedal building is like the opposite of sex.  All the fun stuff happens before you get in the box.

Justus

A few months back I had an order nearly ready to go and someone else bought all his 125b's before I could finalize.  I only needed a couple, so I sent him an email asking when he planned on restocking.  He took some 125b's out of his personal stash to restock his inventory for me so I could complete my order.  Lawrence is awesome at customer service!

dont-tase-me-bro

This guy is good.  I emailed him about three models like a week ago, he emailed me today

125B and 1590B back in stock. http://bitcheslovemyswitches.com/#!/1590XX-1790NS/p/32293030/category=5027533

1790NS will be back in July. I'll email when they come in.

mrclean77

I wanna add that the powder coated boxes are pretty nice, at least WAY nicer than what I was expecting. I got the black and from his description, I was honestly kinda expecting blems. No way. These are fairly nice. You can tell the coating is a bit on the thin side, but they haven't chipped from me looking at them cross-eyed as of yet.