News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Line 6 M9 PCBs on ebay?!?!?!

Started by brand0nized, May 19, 2015, 03:00:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brand0nized

EBRAddict

I'm guessing that it would be cheaper to buy a new M9 with a discount code than to buy the rest of the parts and assemble that board. 9 footswitches, a display, a control board and an enclosure, plus any connectors, would add up.

I bought a new one last year for $229 shipped.

pickdropper

Quote from: EBRAddict on May 19, 2015, 03:57:02 PM
I'm guessing that it would be cheaper to buy a new M9 with a discount code than to buy the rest of the parts and assemble that board. 9 footswitches, a display, a control board and an enclosure, plus any connectors, would add up.

+1.  Sometimes units like this are parted out because the subcomponents are worth more individually than the assembled unit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper

brand0nized

WHAAAA?!?!?! I can never find good deals on these things...

EBRAddict

Quote from: brand0nized on May 19, 2015, 04:51:45 PM

WHAAAA?!?!?! I can never find good deals on these things...

Black Friday through Thanksgiving weekend many places have 20%-30% off. Check the guitar and gear forums around that time, TGP, /r/guitar etc.

brand0nized

I've done the calculations and it would cost roughly $250 to put one together with footswitches and an enclosure, which is what they are going for used at Guitar Center.

What would you guys say, DIY spirit or buy used?

pickdropper

Quote from: brand0nized on May 19, 2015, 07:28:31 PM
I've done the calculations and it would cost roughly $250 to put one together with footswitches and an enclosure, which is what they are going for used at Guitar Center.

What would you guys say, DIY spirit or buy used?

For me, no question: buy used.  If you buy it from GC and it doesn't work, you can send it back.
Function f(x)
Follow me on Instagram as pickdropper