News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

NTD Finally...

Started by selfdestroyer, May 18, 2015, 08:53:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

selfdestroyer

New Tool Day

I finally got my hands on a new table saw. I was using a friends but he needed it back.

I got a Kobalt KT1015 from Lowes. I really needed something I could take out and use but then put out of the way easily. This fit the bill since it stored nicely and was sturdy when setup. Got it home and tossed a Diablo 60 tooth blade (D1060X) I picked up from HomeDepot and tested it on some birch plywood. It made some really clean cuts and worked out great.

Time to get working on some jigs. I hope to have a new router in a few weeks also. Will have a little shop in my garage when Im done.

Cody

davent

That would be real handy to have, nice! Just the thing for making a table for your router.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

culturejam

Awesome!

That's about the only power tool I want that I don't have (that is reasonable to fit in my garage, of course...I want them all!!!).

Imma check that out. Thanks!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

billstein

Now you can get to work building a DIY card table to build your pedals upon. Mojo layered on mojo. You're welcome.

irmcdermott

I have that exact one and I really like it.

selfdestroyer

Thanks guys, I am excited to start some projects.

Quote from: irmcdermott on May 18, 2015, 10:59:43 PM
I have that exact one and I really like it.

That is good to hear. Did you do any upgrades to yours?

Cody

peAk

sweet Cody, I have been wanted a table saw forever and this breaks down nicely

May I ask what you paid?

selfdestroyer

Quote from: peAk on May 19, 2015, 04:56:23 PM
sweet Cody, I have been wanted a table saw forever and this breaks down nicely

May I ask what you paid?

It was $279 at lowes and I have a $50 0ff anything over $250.

Cody