News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Fender Blender->Flender Bender->Flummoxer

Started by davent, May 21, 2015, 08:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

nzCdog

davent

"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

billstein

Your boxes are always worth waiting for. Looking forward to the full reveal. :)

alanp

Who here wouldn't like having a Dminner and Davent set of enclosures on their pedalboard? :)
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

selfdestroyer

Quote from: alanp on May 21, 2015, 10:54:38 PM
Who here wouldn't like having a Dminner and Davent set of enclosures on their pedalboard? :)

This!

cooder

Looking soooo awesome.... work of art to be revealed! Can't wait... 8)
BigNoise Amplification

davent

Thank you guys for the kind words!

JMK's Flender Bender... a bit closer then last night.

Assembly board (removed), used solid 20awg for the pots that were going close to the pcb psitions then one 20awg lead and two 22awg stranded for the pots far from their pcb position.

Mostly boxed and seriously rocks (today) !

Like the little Davies knobs but hate the gap they leave betwwen the knob and enclosure so filed out some fiber washers to fill the gap, adequate...

Two shielded wires to go and i think it's done...
to be continued...
dave

gaffled

looking awesome.  I hate those gaps too, where did you get the fiber washers?  mike

davent

Quote from: gaffled on May 22, 2015, 04:55:55 PM
looking awesome.  I hate those gaps too, where did you get the fiber washers?  mike
Thank you!
Mouser has the washers, 3/8", if you can find 7/16", that'd be perfect but no luck so far. They're soft enough that little effort's needed to open them up abit with a rat-tail file, to slip over the nut. #534-3222

Disregard the image. http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Keystone-Electronics/3222/?qs=zfzUrXoPZmiqhiSt05vgkw%3D%3D
dave

cooder

Very nice Dave and another superb finish in your own style! Really dig it! 8)
BigNoise Amplification