News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Important: Read This, Please

Started by madbean, January 18, 2016, 02:46:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

What others have said, just glad to be back and everyone's in one piece because you never know!

The forumites will soon fill the holes back up again!

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

midwayfair

Sorry to hear about the troubles, Brian. Glad we're back in working order.

I think I'll also do a little summary build report eventually, but I'll focus on re-updating the couple of new projects.

madbean

Also, very big sorry to our supported shop members, too. I realize this puts a burden on you guys to have to re-create some posts, etc. Actually, I'm more cheesed off at that than losing any of my dumb posts!

Leevibe

Madbean now has its very own Black Friday

jtaormina

I realized how addicted I am to this forum once it was gone. I was checking far to often to see if it was back up. I resorted even resorted to other forums, yucky! Blatt! Blatt!

Leevibe

matmosphere

Hahaha, one of the first things I thought. "What about the shop contest!"

lumpylipton

This definitely sucks, I'm going to miss all the BOTY build posts, drooling over Lee's wiring, seeing those crazy cut off fingers on the Buzzsaw....

I think folks have posted the correct order for the winners...congrats to Lee, well deserved, and thanks for everyone that voted for my Floydian Slip.  So many great builds.

Here's to a great 2016 of DIY, and restoring the lost knowledge, one post at a time.
Warren

rsampaio

culturejam

Brian: Max file size for attachments is back to default of 1000K, FYI.
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

alanp

"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

peterc

+1.

Its good to be back on line, thanks for all the hard work.

Peter
Affiliation: bizzaraudio.com

Boba7

Glad it's working again, thanks a lot for all the work! I'm sure the 7 month loss cut will be very quickly forgotten! :)

gylsmrk

wow. Then I guess all (or almost all) of my posts went to the dogs, since I'm a new-bee here. :D
And oh, irony... I read this the morning when I take an exam of SQL/Database, which I truly hate and never wanted to be involved in...

I'm sorry for the data loss, but don't worry, it's not something you could control.

Jebus

Wow. First time ever something like this makes me genuinely sad. So much great information and discussion lost forever. :(

Also, during these few days I realized how much time I spent on this forum nowadays and it kind of makes me scared.  ;D