News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

GCFX New Website and other great news!

Started by GrindCustoms, January 18, 2016, 08:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

Thanks everybody for the kind words about the new site,  all the credit goes to Cody who did an impressive job at putting this together and also having to make the functionnality of it compatible with a technotard like me! hahaha!

Quote from: alanp on January 18, 2016, 11:49:52 PM
Very pro, but the moving logo/background parallax can get a bit motion-sickness inducing o.O O.o

The moving logo/background is at the image of me when i'm in my off-duty time... ! :P

We'll see what we do with that, personnally i liked it..... i spent countless hours of fooling around with it when i had to thinker about some stuff.

Quote from: Matmosphere on January 19, 2016, 06:17:00 AM
Nice! Congrats on the new shop. Any idea when you might get the 3pdt boards back in? I've been waiting to make an order until then.

Thanks mate! We have a new design that is hot and new out of the press, i'll be ordering them in the next few days... ...so we can say that it will be here in the next 2-4weeks. 3PDT now sports the same footprint than the Lumen optical bypass, we took off the un-necessary features, added DCC connection and will now be easier to just snap them off while still coming in 3 packs.

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

aion

Love it! You made the right choice with WP + WooCommerce.

GrindCustoms

.....and here's the new DCC 3PDT that is being ordered right away...!

Quote from: aion on January 19, 2016, 10:28:11 AM
Love it! You made the right choice with WP + WooCommerce.

Thanks man! Yep WooCommerce seems to be working very well for our need, can you send me a logo of your DIY buisness so i can add it to our link section, grindcustoms at gmail dot com.

Cheers!

Rej

Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Lubdar

(--c^.^)--c

pryde

Damn that has to be the neatest website I thunk I ever did saw. Makes me feel a bit drunk or something  :D

culturejam

Pretty fuckin' slick!  ;D

And now, to clench my buttocks and vanish into thin air!
Partner and Product Developer at Function f(x).
My Personal Site with Effects Projects

chuckbuick

Quote from: culturejam on January 19, 2016, 05:18:24 PMAnd now, to clench my buttocks and vanish into thin air!
Haha.  I wanna learn that trick.  You got a demo clip and BOM?

juansolo

Rej asked me to write stuff about people I've never met outside text and seeing their work. I may have embellished some things a little... But it's probably all true.
Gnomepage - DIY effects library & stuff in the Stompage bit
"I excite very large doom for days" - playpunk

selfdestroyer

Quote from: juansolo on January 20, 2016, 01:18:37 AM
Rej asked me to write stuff about people I've never met outside text and seeing their work. I may have embellished some things a little... But it's probably all true.

No complaints here. lol

zombie_rock123

I bloody love the boards with both SMD and TH transistors. Apologies if its common somewhere but thats the first time Ive seen it!
I sometimes label builds rockwright
https://www.instagram.com/rockwrightfx/

mrclean77

Lol @ Juansolo

Website looks grand, fellers. I just made a recent order of a just a few boards - was a nice surprise to find a little bonus and it also seems as somebody has threatened the Canada and/or US postal system(s)...I was giving my boards another week before I even started to look for em in my mail box...and now they are twisting my arm to order more with this code...blatant pushers.

jubal81

Quote from: zombie_rock123 on January 20, 2016, 04:33:08 AM
I bloody love the boards with both SMD and TH transistors. Apologies if its common somewhere but thats the first time Ive seen it!

Thanks! I've found the SMD JFETs to be MUCH more consistent and better quality. They're all I use now.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair

nzCdog

Woah awesome guys, site is great... Congrats

jubal81

Quote from: Jules on January 19, 2016, 01:53:58 AM
Site looks great! I just grabbed a PCB of both the mk1 and mk2 Galileo,
Any chance of a drill template for the mk 1?
Thanks a lot

There isn't a template, but it's pretty easy to get the spacing correct - just use the middle pad for each pot to mark the enclosure. That's how I did it.
"If you put all the knobs on your amplifier on 10 you can get a much higher reaction-to-effort ratio with an electric guitar than you can with an acoustic."
- David Fair