News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

GCFX New Website and other great news!

Started by GrindCustoms, January 18, 2016, 08:10:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

It's with a lot of pleasure that the GCFX Crew and I, invite you to take a look at our new website!

I'll also take the opportunity to welcome SelfDestroyer among the mafia that we are.  8)

At the same moment we are introducing the line of DIY effects produced by Jubal81, ApeTone FX that are now available via our store page, to mark is introduction we have a new layout from his fab based on the Catalinbread GalileoMKII aka AstroFro! Keep an eye out... ...chances are that other designers will join.

Make sure to create yourself an account so you can receive our newsletters, coupon code and other special offers!

....and because coupons are cool and everybody likes them, type: newsite! in the coupon box, it expires on 31/01/2016 and gives you 15% off all your pcb purchase and as usual shipping is free!

I'm also opening the GB for the MetulzTrio layouts, check it out here:

http://www.madbeanpedals.com/forum/index.php?topic=21415.0

Thanks!

Rej
www.grindcustomsfx.com
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

chromesphere

Awesome looking site Rej, very professional, well done mate!
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

Boba7

alanp

Very pro, but the moving logo/background parallax can get a bit motion-sickness inducing o.O O.o
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

Tremster

Oh, very nice, congratulations.
And good to have a shop for Jubal's creations, too.

Edit:
Ah, there is a waitlist for the Tusk, which is a Klon. I see what you did there.

Jebus

Quote from: alanp on January 18, 2016, 11:49:52 PM
Very pro, but the moving logo/background parallax can get a bit motion-sickness inducing o.O O.o

Haha, I thought about the exact same thing. Also tried to click on the "PCBS" text on the logo multiple times before realizing its not a link.. :-[ Other than that, really cool looking site!

Jules

Site looks great! I just grabbed a PCB of both the mk1 and mk2 Galileo,
Any chance of a drill template for the mk 1?
Thanks a lot

gtr2

1776 EFFECTS STORE     
Contract PCB designer

matmosphere

Nice! Congrats on the new shop. Any idea when you might get the 3pdt boards back in? I've been waiting to make an order until then.

selfdestroyer

Quote from: Jebus on January 19, 2016, 12:08:51 AM
Quote from: alanp on January 18, 2016, 11:49:52 PM

Haha, I thought about the exact same thing. Also tried to click on the "PCBS" text on the logo multiple times before realizing its not a link.. :-[ Other than that, really cool looking site!

I'll take a look at that today. Thanks for letting us know.

Cody

marmaliser

Nice,  agree about the moving graphic....

On the shop page the last row only has 2 pcb's on it which kind of makes it looks like that is the end despite there being another couple of pages

Cortexturizer

awesome website, love it guys!
and fantastic collective of superb guys whom you can trust and aspire to be just like em, superstars of the diy pedal building world, wow!

now please release a phaser project so that I can jump on it :D
https://kuatodesign.blogspot.com - thoughts on some pedals I made
https://soundcloud.com/kuato-design-stompboxes - sounds and jams

selfdestroyer

Quote from: marmaliser on January 19, 2016, 07:20:00 AM
Nice,  agree about the moving graphic....

On the shop page the last row only has 2 pcb's on it which kind of makes it looks like that is the enf despite there being another couple of pages

Thanks, Ill add it to the list.

Cody

Timko

Your site looks great!  It's a whole lot easier to navigate now and view what you're stocking.

Do you think it would be possible to offer a summary on the front page without clicking on a PCB?  Either below the PCB, or as a mouse over tooltip (depending on what language you coded the site in)?  It would help people look through your store quickly. 

Removing the GCFX from your names and adding a view by alphabetical order would be a neat feature for future development as well. 

Sorry, my thoughts as a developer :).  Keep up the good work!  I look forward to your 2016 releases!

rullywowr

Site looks great guys!  Such a great team as well! 

DIY Guitar Pedal PCB projects!