News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

2015 all over again

Started by Jebus, January 19, 2016, 12:39:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jebus

I wan't to do one of these threads too. ;D Going from newest to oldest (I think):

Opamp Muff

Arcadiator

Krypton Phasor

BeeBaa & Orphan Fuzz

Feta Complis

Rangemaster

Afterlife

Kingslayer II & Purple Plexi

I'm pretty sure I'm missing one build from that list, but can't figure out what it is. :D

Leevibe

Thanks for posting this. You had a good year man. I daresay there is a progression of skill showing here. Really nice work.

kgull

Jebus

Thanks! I'm still not satisfied how the wiring looks, but I'm guessing that's the downside on using stranded wire. Can't get straight lines like with solid core.

Discovering how easy Envirotex is to use (if you are patient enough) is probably the best thing that happened to my pedal building ever.  ;D

m-Kresol

You've got some great stuff right there. I think your wiring is not bad at all, especially on the muff. Don't try to compare yourself to juan or Lee, we all feel inadequate compared to them ;P

Funny story about Envirotex: I had an enclosure in the oven (imagine a really expensive up to 1500°C kind of oven) and the ET dropped through one of the taped holes and glued the whole thing to the oven. I managed to get the enclosure off and burned the epoxy out. 600°C will do, fyi. But for a moment, I thought I ruined the damn thing.  ::)
I build pedals to hide my lousy playing.

My projects are labeled Quantum Effects. My shared OSH park projects: https://oshpark.com/profiles/m-Kresol
My build docs and tutorials

alanp

That's about when you get rid of any personally identifiable marks, carefully slide around the corner, and run like hell.

"The oven? No, I wasn't even in here that day, I was having a good pilsener in Pils..."
"A man is not dead while his name is still spoken."
- Terry Pratchett
My OSHpark shared projects
My website

GrindCustoms

That OpAmp muff looks terrific!
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/