News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Xvive MN3007 MN3207?

Started by GrindCustoms, January 19, 2016, 10:55:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GrindCustoms

So i've been out of the loop for a little period of time and all the topics related to Xvive BBDs are now gone....

Did they ever talked of getting into those?

Thanks

Rej
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Govmnt_Lacky

I don't know about those because there is still a rather plentiful supply of the 3007 and Belling is still producing the 3207.

On a related note, I finally got notification from Paypal that my monies for the Xvive purchase (which they backed out on) finally got refunded. Paypal had to force the refund. So sad!

GrindCustoms

Quote from: Govmnt_Lacky on January 19, 2016, 11:08:07 AM
I don't know about those because there is still a rather plentiful supply of the 3007 and Belling is still producing the 3207.

On a related note, I finally got notification from Paypal that my monies for the Xvive purchase (which they backed out on) finally got refunded. Paypal had to force the refund. So sad!

Oh my! Won't rely on them then.... i had contacted CoolAudio to become a re-seller but! the minimum they are asking is totally out of reach for me right now...
Killing Unicorns, day after day...

Building a better world brick by brick:https://rebrickable.com/users/GrindingBricks/mocs/

Matt

Matt

chromesphere

I think they need to seriously sort out their manufacturing procedures of the 3008's before they consider trying their hand at rolling anything else :)
Pedal Parts Shop              Youtube

stecykmi

Quote from: chromesphere on January 19, 2016, 06:13:27 PM
I think they need to seriously sort out their manufacturing procedures of the 3008's before they consider trying their hand at rolling anything else :)

does anyone know the status of those? last i heard is they couldn't ship because of the (at least) 2nd failed batch?

chromesphere

I probably know more then anyone Misha and you are correct (2nd batch failed).  I have emailed the company again today for an update.

SmoothAction

Too bad for you guys trying to get some in stock. Sounds like a pain in the ass. I'd love to purchase 6-10 when available.

I think the big boys are snagging them up and Xvive is prioritizing. Maybe they pushed the 2nd batch out too fast and slacked on QC? Seems weird. Who knows..

Let us know guys, this guy wants a few delays to play with. Good luck!

Scruffie

Quote from: SmoothAction on January 20, 2016, 04:40:40 PM
I think the big boys are snagging them up and Xvive is prioritizing.
Chase Bliss has just released a pedal using them and EHX are using them (not to mention all the other stuff that might be using them so far coming out of NAMM) so I think that's a safe assumption at this point.
Works at Lectric-FX

Muadzin

Seems logical. Lots of small orders equals more hassle, whereas you can afford to lose a few small orders, but you will definitely feel the loss of a really big order. Plus they do have a kind of monopoly here. Maybe you guys are pissed off now, but its not like you can go to another manufacturer. The only real competition seems to be dodgy geezers selling old stock for inflated prices on Ebay. Chances are once Xvive finally gets their shit in order you guys will still come back to them.

Unless we say f*** it, analog voiced PT2399's for the win!

chromesphere

Quote from: Muadzin on January 21, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
Maybe you guys are pissed off now, but its not like you can go to another manufacturer.

Ah yeah, hence the 4+ month wait ;-) Not really much other option!

Govmnt_Lacky

The only thing I am really pissed about is the fact that they didn't refund my money when asked and Paypal had to force it. I am used to dealing with people/companies like this who have poor customer service and "prioritize" as you all say. I just put them into the "Never deal with again" column.

Someone, somewhere will catch on to the money that can be made with these and I am sure you will see others pop up soon.

Paul... good luck with them. I do hope that you get the order sometime soon  ;)

nzCdog

Quote from: chromesphere on January 21, 2016, 01:53:08 AM
Quote from: Muadzin on January 21, 2016, 01:45:51 AM
Maybe you guys are pissed off now, but its not like you can go to another manufacturer.

Ah yeah, hence the 4+ month wait ;-) Not really much other option!
Totally worth the wait! 8)

splice42

Quote from: chromesphere on January 19, 2016, 06:28:33 PM
I probably know more then anyone Misha and you are correct (2nd batch failed).  I have emailed the company again today for an update.

Any news on the xvive MN3005 chips? I'm in another group buy (synthcube) and waiting like everyone else.

Except, it seems, for CabinTech (who spammed here amongst other places) who seem to have gotten their shipment in late december and fulfilled orders, and are now expecting another order this month. Wonder how the hell that works when everyone else is being told the batches are defective...

chromesphere

Hey spice, cant talk for CabinTech they might be getting there's from a magical fountain, last i heard its Chinese new year so the epic wait is extended by 2 weeks.  My contact told me she would update me as soon as the holidays are over, i really hope she has positive news, this group buy has been a killer for everyone involved....i will update this thread when i hear more, thanks for your patience...
Paul