News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Tuner app Recommendation

Started by davent, January 20, 2016, 03:26:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davent

I've never had a cell phone but recently got an ipod touch (for the camera) so have app-ability. Have Panotuner (free) on it but would like to hear what works best for others, what to avoid, recommendations.

Thanks all!
dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?

kgull

I like the stroboscopic tuner apps for the visual feedback. I use this one for android. Don't know if a free one exists for apple but there is the Peterson app. Not sure it's worth $10 though.

brejna

I am using HT-6 Fast Tune. It is digitech polytuner app.

selfdestroyer

When I am not using my ST-200 on my board I use iStroboSoft on my iPhone for the past year.

Its served me well over the past year or so.

Cody

Leevibe

I have istrobosoft too, but I get better results from the simple needle style tuner in guitar toolkit. I have no explanation for why that should be. Neither come close to the precision of the turbotuner, but that's hardware.

davent

Thanks guys!

Today Apple apps jumped up quite a bit in price, the Peterson strobe  went from 10 to $12.

I do have a couple Korgs, DT-10 and a GT-3 which i always forget to turn off, so eats batteries. The ipod's just a convenience thing, no battery worries to speak of.

dave
"If you always do what you always did- you always get what you always got." - Unknown

If my photos are missing again... they're hosted by photobucket... and as of 06/2017 being held hostage... to be continued?