News:

Forum may be experiencing issues.

Main Menu

Dual Booster - 2in1 Brian May Treble Booster + Crackle Not Ok.

Started by Willybomb, January 25, 2016, 08:51:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Willybomb

Just a bit pleased with this one.  Here we have a Greg Fryer/Brian May Treble booster from Paulinthelab's vero layout, and a Crackle Not Ok layout from Tagboard.  All in a 125b, which I'm pretty impressed with even though there's only 2 knobs.  Pretty happy with the guts too I might say.

This is for a friend, hence the signature edition, plus he's a big BTTF fan. The Flux Capacitor is a long way from where the originally NSFW graphics started out from.  It was going to be called "Double Trouble", so I'll leave you to ponder what might have been.  I like this better actually.

Now, it has a dual colour LED, and it happens to go green for the CNO, and red for the BMTB.  Great.  But when both effects are on, it just goes red - I believe it should go white.  Any ideas why this isn't working?

On their own they work as advertised, slightly different clean boosts, but when you run the both it distorts nicely, very dependent on how hard you hit the guitar.

mrclean77

I've had a lot of ideas for graphics I ended up abandoning bc I didn't wanna hafta hide the thing from my mom or kid (my wife knows I'm filthy)...that graphic came out looki g really realistic and nice anyways...cool build!!!